In Hand Images of Fall of Cybertron Blaster

Blaster1

2005 Board sponsors Robot Kingdom continue with the looks at the new Transformer goods today. Another update from their Facebook page, we now have images of Autobot Blaster with Steeljaw from the Fall of Cybertron Generations line. Check out the pics displaying Blaster’s data disc launching gimmick, both modes, Steeljaw and a nice shot of the figures Autobot symbol rims!

Click the title bar to view the mirrored pics.

1. ex dtw2003's Avatar ex dtw2003 says

I really want a classics Blaster but I'm just soooo torn on this mold. :/

2. Metroplex79's Avatar Metroplex79 says

On a relaxing day, it looks like Blaster uses Steeljaw as his coffee table.

3. Soundwinder's Avatar Soundwinder says

... dammit.

I was going to get Soundblaster but this... looks good. And comes with Steeljaw.

And a damn gun. Seriously, what's with not giving Soundwave a gun? I'd understand cutting it for budget reasons and rationalizing it by (well... he has a shoulder gun) but WHY FEATURE IT IN THE PROMO PICS.

Dick move, Hasbro.

4. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

I think I like Blaster more than I like Soundwave.

Curious how he looks next to the WFC Soundwave mold, that said. Blaster WAS always bigger after all...

5. Soundwinder's Avatar Soundwinder says

Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
    I think I like Blaster more than I like Soundwave.

Also this.

6. jamspeed's Avatar jamspeed says

I really like this! His Cybertron car mode is pretty pimped out, but I dig it!

7. Optimus Prime's Avatar Optimus Prime says

I'm really looking forward to this. Blaster has always been a favorite character of mine, and this toy, despite being a remold, makes for a pretty awesome Cybertronian Blaster (way better than the Universe repaint of Cybertron Soundwave).

8. Anguirus's Avatar Anguirus says

I think I like Blaster more than I like Soundwave.
    I think that's a pretty natural reaction!

Nice that us non-double-dippers are getting fun remold choices (Ultra Magnus, Blaster, Sideswipe if you're all Jazzed out, Wreckers if you already have Energon Bruticus...)

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: In Hand Pics of FOC Blaster! - Page 2