WTF @ TFW Podcast Episode 228 Now Online

bbote_sampler_tubes

Hot dog! Learn about Being Cool, Black Blood, and Green Vs Yellow in this week’s Transformers informational recording session.

You can download and comment on it here: WTF @ TFW – Episode 228

If you use iTunes and regularly subscribe to podcasts, you can add us to your player and have the software download each episode automatically each time we update. To do that, and give us a reviews on iTunes, click here: Transformers Podcast on iTunes.

1. Vangelus's Avatar Vangelus says

WTF @ TFW - 228 - November 29 2012

Hot dog! Learn about Being Cool, Black Blood, and Green Vs Yellow in this week's Transformers informational recording session.

00:00:00 - Opening
    00:00:19 - Intro
    00:02:31 - Transformers BeCool Debuts

00:08:55 - Serious Kreo Fiction Discussion
    00:11:31 - New Pic Picks
    00:34:54 - MP-12 Lambor/Sideswipe Designer Commentary
    00:44:48 - Listener Voicemail from Berserk2112
    Hello to be T S. I. T. Still, you, this is dessert. We're going to connection with the new listener question. Alright, see you at 50. Transformers from any continuity. If you could, put them into a combine our team. What Lynn's would bakery and, with the combined his name be. Hope your podcast guys and says, but it is my space Thank you.
    00:50:41 - Listener Question from MechanovaKing
    00:57:23 - Intermission
    00:59:11 - What We Got This Week
    02:25:08 - What Terrifying Science Did Aaron Drink This Week
    03:33:52 - Ending and Outro

Want to leave an audio listener question outside of Youtube or Private Messages? Call our WTF Hotline! These questions may be answered in recordings outside of numbered episodes, but feel free to mention your preference if it really matters to you.

That number is...
    (318) 775-9830 or (318) 775-WTF0

iTunes users - You can subscribe to and review the podcast here:
    iTunes Store

Zune users - You can subscribe here:

zune://subscribe/?WTF@TFW=http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=404

The RSS feed which includes a media link for the m4a file is:

WTF @ TFW Transformers Podcast - TFW2005.com

And if you want an MP3 version, it's linked below:

2. Secretcode's Avatar Secretcode says

Regarding Lamborghini, they are owned by Audi who is part of Volkswagen.

3. Noizemaze's Avatar Noizemaze says

RE: Thundertron
    I'm loving all the different mods people are doing to the weapons. I recommend people check out the Thundertron feedback thread as well as the Radicons forum. The Parrot mod is probably my current favorite.

4. Anti Spark's Avatar Anti Spark says

Very annoyed!

I can't find those botshot commercials.

Nevermind Found it.

5. Bigbot3030 has no avatar! Bigbot3030 says

The thing that freaks me out about Plasma is that when they give you your blood back, it's not warmed up. So when it hits your veins it's cold (okay, not cold, but not body temp). I'm already kinda freaked out by needles, but I can't get past the cold blood part. this info came from several friends who have done it, and one was a nurse.

6. ORIO's Avatar ORIO says

Tried to donate plasma once and the lady looked at my tattoo sleeve and just said, "no"

7. Silent_Magnus's Avatar Silent_Magnus says

Here are some pictures of that larger-than-voyager Predaking.

I'm hoping that he comes out with the best details of the three molds we've seen so far.

edit: Oh sorry, probably should have used pictures from TFW's gallery, but these were the ones I had in my Prime Predacons folder.

8. guard convoy's Avatar guard convoy says

I beg for future podcast please do not bring up blood donation and anything like a medical procedure like that, I am very squemish and hearing the mention of all that stuff made me want to puke

Its juts a request, not angry or anything, but I litreally was yelling at my computer for Aaron to shut up so I wouldn't have to hear anymore of it

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: WTF @ TFW - 228 - November 29 2012 - Page 2