Transformers: Prime Season 2 Now on Netflix Streaming

Netflix-Logo

Quick little update for the Transformers: Prime fans out there, as Transformers: Prime Season 2 has been added to Netflix streaming. Season 2 of Transformers Prime joins the ranks of the previous season, Beast Wars Transformers, Rescue Bots, and the original Generation One cartoon on the streaming service.

1. FatalT 71's Avatar FatalT 71 says

EDIT: I stand corrected. I looked at on my laptop, saw one season. Just logged into it on XBox Live, and now it has two seasons.

Good deal.

EDIT 2: My fault. When I initially looked on my laptop, I only saw season 1. When I looked on XBL, I saw 52 episodes listed, but didn't go in and look at the episode list. Yeah, they only have the first season. Mea culpa.

2. coybrafett's Avatar coybrafett says

Originally Posted by FatalT 71 View Post

Good deal.
    What is odd is that on the netflix website it still just has season 1 listed and I could not watch any season 2 on my tablet. Maybe for now it is a gold member exclusive as xbox is where I saw it appear.

3. Soundpulse's Avatar Soundpulse says

Yes! WOOH! Prime may be my 3rd least favorite TF show, but it has its moments for me.

4. Starscreamownz's Avatar Starscreamownz says

I hope it goes on the site soon. I don't want to have to go turn on the BluRay player to watch.

5. UltimusPrime has no avatar! UltimusPrime says

It is not showing up on my PC or Smart TV.

Will check the Ipad , Android Smart Phone , Wii . Vita , 3DSXL , Xbox 360 , PS3, Second Smart TV , and Wii U in a second.

6. shroobmaster's Avatar shroobmaster says

What is Netflix quality like anyway? Is it comparable to the Blu-Ray? Because I would like to have the show in the best visual quality possible.

Keep reading: Prime Season 2 on Netflix streaming - Page 2