E-Hobby Shattered Glass Blaster VS Soundwave Comic Cover and Art Preview

comic_02

E-Hobby have updated their preorder page for the Shattered Glass Blaster VS Soundwave set with a preview of the exclusive comic being offered with the set. The comic cover features Blaster’s head in profile with Soundwave in the foreground. The preview page of art shows the characters from the Botcon 2012 Invasion arc prominently, including Kick-Over and Metalhawk. Could the comic in this set be a direct continuation of the events of Invasion?

1. CrockAlley's Avatar CrockAlley says

Looks like a Shattered Glass Esmeral? And Cliffjumper catching up with his SG buddies!

There's a pic of the yellow cassette toy. Hadn't seen that before.

2. Victorysabre has no avatar! Victorysabre says

I'm looking forward to this set. I think FP would have my undivided attention if they did a full G1 mold SG series.

3. RID Nightviper has no avatar! RID Nightviper says

Unsurprisingly, Yoshioka-san did an amazing job with this comic. I can stare at the artwork all day!

4. Bass X0's Avatar Bass X0 says

Originally Posted by Victorysabre View Post
    Takara could do some of them.

Brawn, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Gears. Huffer and Windcharger in one pack.

Ravage, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak, Rumble, Frenzy and civilian brown Ratbat in another.

5. Ravenxl7's Avatar Ravenxl7 says

While I'm not a fan of the whole Shattered Glass theme, I do really like Soundwave's deco. If it was just him and say a SG Laserbeak, I would be really tempted. That said, while I don't think Hasbro would actually do this, it would be interesting to see the new FoC mold repainted in the SG colors.

6. Star Saber's Avatar Star Saber says

Wow, so looks like this will be in continuity, taking place after Invasion! I wonder if eHobby will put out some obviously sellable repaints like Optimus Prime and Starscream.

7. unhappybludgeon's Avatar unhappybludgeon says

Can anyone identify the blue guy that Cliffjumper is pointing an (Unsurprisingly) accusatory finger at?

Also, seeing this, I'm hoping someone at eHobby is planning on doing the same thing with Fort Max. Having an official SG Fortress Maximus toy (Since we'll probably never get Omega Doom) would be awesome.

Keep reading: Solar Requiem Comic Cover & Panel at eHOBBY - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › E-Hobby Shattered Glass Blaster VS Soundwave Comic Cover and Art Preview Discussion