Kre-O Microchangers may be coming to Europe

IMAG0226

Here is a bit of potentially good news for Europe-based Transformers fans – we just might be getting the preview wave of Transformers Kre-O Microchangers over here. 2005 Boards member Optimist Prime picked up some Microchangers belonging to the preview wave from Ebay recently and they came in multilingual packaging, similar to how their carded brethren are released in the UK and Europe. It is by no means a done deal yet – but the appearance of this assortment in multilingual packaging strongly suggests these will see the light of day somewhere in Europe.

The question of course is where? The fun part will be finding out the answer!

1. Optimist Prime's Avatar Optimist Prime says

Apologies for any vagueness but here's something resembling confirmation that the blind-bagged Kre-O Micro Changers are at least intended to be released in Europe - I picked some up on eBay and they're in multilingual packaging.

The European bag on the left, US on the right. The code numbers, though changed from the US ones, still work so once these babies are on shop shelves, picking out 6 different codes will get you a full set.

The instruction leaflets are also multilingual and there's the usual bit of paper with the regional Hasbro contact details.

I neglected to note which code went with which figure in my haste to tear the bags open BUT the codes did end 0, 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, just like the US ones. I can't say for certain but it would make sense that they relate to the same figures. That would work out as:

Crankstart - 221910
    Scorponok - 221911
    Waspinator - 221912
    Spinister - 221917
    Galvatron - 221918
    Sunstorm - 221919

2. urmandj's Avatar urmandj says

Same packaging as the ones I found here in Mexico, my guess is you will get them eventually.

3. Nightshadow's Avatar Nightshadow says

We got the preview wave packed with the TF: Prime magazine here in Germany. I have official word, that the Kre-O blindbags will see a release in January:

KRE-O TRA BATTLE FOR ENERGON
    KRE TRA KREON MICRO CHANGER COLLECTION 1
    KRE TRA RIPCLAW STRIKE
    KRE TRA BUMBLEBEE VS DRAGON
    KRE TRA BEAST BLADE OPTIMUS PRIME
    KRE TRA MICRO CHANGER COMBINERS AST
    (List not complete)

The Kreon Microchanger sets will be released in January
    The Quest for Energon Sets in February
    Beast Hunters Sets (and I guess the mainline) in May

Source: Transformers Release-Infos mit Kre-O, Prime, Masterpiece und Generations (Fall of Cybertron) Starblight.de | Starblight.de

Translated by Google: Google bersetzer

4. danbo's Avatar danbo says

I actually found these in a store on Friday in Farnham (Surrey, uk) called gamespod they are a small independent video games company. They sell some action figures but only get things wholesale, they don't sell imports or exclusives. So I assume that these are the general release uk stock. They're pretty good little figs, scorponok is a stand out

5. Grimlock64 has no avatar! Grimlock64 says

I really hope those in Europe do get these soon, because I want them to enjoy these Kreons as much as we are in the States!

6. cobra zartan's Avatar cobra zartan says

Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
    But did those ever come out in Canada?
    Sure did