New Official Pics of Arms Micron Ultra Magnus, Leo Prime and Shockwave

XfVB2

TakaraTomy has updated their website listings for three future Arms Micron releases: AM-27 Ultra Magnus (a redeco of the recently release Voyager Ultra Magnus with a new Arms Micron hammer), AM-28 Leo Prime (a redeco of Thundertron in colors resembling those of Lio Convoy from Beast Wars II, with a Micron companion resembling Moon, from the same show.) and AM-29 Shockwave (Who is, oddly enough, the Takara release of Generations/Fall of Cybertron Shockwave, with a new Micron in place of his pre-existing cannon). All three are due for release in December of this year.

1. daimchoc's Avatar daimchoc says

c/o HobbyArk's and AutobaseAichi's Facebook pages

TFPrime Leo Prime

2. Jacer's Avatar Jacer says

These are pretty radical! I'm probably gonna skip all of them, but I really want Magnus' and Shockwave's micron!

3. Type-R's Avatar Type-R says

Originally Posted by Autobot_Jacer View Post
    UM and Shockwave's microns are indeed awesome.

Leo Prime's color scheme is much more eye catching than Thundertron's.

4. HeroicC300's Avatar HeroicC300 says

What the hell is up with Shockwave's photos?

Also, anyone hoping that Magnus' Arms Micron can plug into the artillery slots and be like the CV figure's cannon?

5. masishadow has no avatar! masishadow says

Seeing this pictures makes me weak. I don't want to collect the Prime line, but they all look so great.

6. FakeEyes22's Avatar FakeEyes22 says

Leo Prime's Micron is freaking MOON!? That's insane. I want this insanity.

Keep reading: New Official Pics of Arms Micron AM-27 Ultra Magnus, AM-28 Leo Prime, AM-29 Shockwave - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › New Official Pics of Arms Micron Ultra Magnus, Leo Prime and Shockwave Discussion