TFW Revoltech Jetwing Optimus Prime Gallery

Si-FiRevoltechJetwingOptimusPrime46

We’ve got another new gallery to share with you tonight – this time we have the Sci-Fi Revoltech DX Optimus Prime, aka the Movie Series Jetwing Optimus Prime Revoltech figure. SydneyY provides us with an extensive look at this toy, which features a selection of optional hands, swords and a giant battleax as well as the jetwings flight gear and a display stand. It’s a fantastically detailed non-transforming piece that crams in as much detail as physically possible, and features plenty of options for posing and display.

Open the link below to view the whole gallery!

Revoltech Jetwing Optimus Prime Gallery

1. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

We've got another new gallery to share with you tonight - this time we have the Sci-Fi Revoltech DX Optimus Prime, aka the Movie Series Jetwing Optimus Prime Revoltech figure. SydneyY provides us with an extensive look at this toy, which features a selection of optional hands, swords and a giant battleax as well as the jetwings flight gear and a display stand. It's a fantastically detailed non-transforming piece that crams in as much detail as physically possible, and features plenty of options for posing and display.

Open the link below to view the whole gallery!

Revoltech Jetwing Optimus Prime Gallery

Revoltech Jetwings Optimus Prime Stoic

Revoltech Jetwings Optimus Prime Base Figure

Revoltech Jetwings Optimus Prime Sword

Revoltech Jetwings Optimus Prime Axe

Revoltech Jetwings Optimus Prime Touchdown

Revoltech Jetwings Optimus Prime and Dark of the Moon Jetwings Comparison

2. Russian fan's Avatar Russian fan says

Wait-wait for me!!! I should add some new shots!!!
    Comparison and with two swords!

If you give me a half of hour I post some else. SydneyY knows.

3. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, a great gallery about to get even better with thanks to Russian Fan

4. TrueNomadSkies's Avatar TrueNomadSkies says

... almost makes me wanna start dropping money on this stuff hah

5. Russian fan's Avatar Russian fan says

Originally Posted by Sol Fury View Post
    Thank you very much...

... almost makes me wanna start dropping money on this stuff hah
    They both worth it

6. major revolt has no avatar! major revolt says

I first I thought it said Jetfire Op. That would have been cooler.

7. Ultrawave's Avatar Ultrawave says

Alright, I have to know.

How much does it cost and where can I get one?

8. Starscream Gaga's Avatar Starscream Gaga says

I have him in box, but am selling him. Revoltech just have too many problems...

9. HasTak has no avatar! HasTak says

Bought the first Revo OP, and I'm happy with it. The jet pack doesn't really interest me, especially at that price.

If only they'd make a DOTM Sentinel or Megatron....

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: TFW Revoltech Movie Jetwing Optimus Prime Gallery - Page 2