Transformers Prime Season 2 Finale The Darkest Hour Airs at 7pm ET

Transformers-Prime-004-175

This is it folks – the grand finale. From amnesia and human mech-organ thieves to endless hunts for bits of Cybertronian tech carelessly left scattered around the globe, it all comes down to this. A climatic battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons with the fate of two worlds in the balance. The countdown that began yesterday with the start of the Transformers Prime marathon reaches its conclusion at 7pm ET with Darkest Hour, the second season finale of Optimus Prime.

The stakes have been raised higher than ever. Share your thoughts on the episode in the season 2 finale discussion thread on our 2005 Boards.

1. UltraAlanMagnus's Avatar UltraAlanMagnus says

So it all comes down to this, the Season Two Finale that will be Epic. Today, only on Megatron's Hub.

2. Starhawk's Avatar Starhawk says

I'm excited and yet sad that I'll have to wait another few months for the series to continue.

And I'll have to watch it late this week since the stream isn't running.

From the promo it seems like things get real, though still haven't seen any Wheeljack... What's he up to? And I'm wondering if Ratchet will hate himself for not going to get the kids.

3. Stardust262's Avatar Stardust262 says

I need Wheeljack. I've gone too long without my supply, and I don't take withdrawal well...

4. Karhukjnsi's Avatar Karhukjnsi says

I really REALLY need Wheeljack to at least get SOME sort of acknowledgement.

5. UltraAlanMagnus's Avatar UltraAlanMagnus says

Originally Posted by Stardust262 View Post
    You really Love 5 hour Energon.

6. spyder has no avatar! spyder says

This is gonna be so sick. Now, if only I actually had power to be able to watch it...damn you, Sandy.

7. Barricade24's Avatar Barricade24 says

I'm really looking foward to this one as well. I forget in pacific time, when does it air?

Keep reading: Episode 52 "Darkest Hour" Discussion - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Prime Season 2 Finale The Darkest Hour Airs at 7pm ET Discussion