Reminder – Transformers Prime Marathon starting on The Hub at 4:30pm ET

Transformers-Prime-002-005

A reminder everyone that starting today at 4:30 pm there is a Transformers Prime 26 hour marathon on Megatron’s Hub! It’s every episode of Transformers Prime from the five part season premiere Darkness Rising through to the season 2 finale airing tomorrow at 7 pm ET. Are you up to the challenge of an all-you-can watch Transformers cartoon buffet? If you’re in for the long haul or just dipping in to catch a few episodes while you’re going about your daily business, you can share your thoughts on all the episodes in our Transformers Prime marathon discussion thread – just click on the discuss link below!

1. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

So, is anyone watching the Prime marathon? I thought it'd be great for us to have a place to share our recollections of episodes watching them through again as we wait for the season finale to air. So enjoy, those who are watching! I wish we could get something like this over my side!

2. grandizerGo's Avatar grandizerGo says

I would love to but to be honest the commercials would have me slicing my wrists by like the 5th episode

3. Starhawk's Avatar Starhawk says

I wanted to watch it, but lack the cable to do so. I have Netflix though, so I suppose I could marathon season 1 on my own.

4. MartyMcfly160's Avatar MartyMcfly160 says

im gonna DVR it then skip commercials! lmao ill let one episode record or maybe 3 and then watch accordingly. my one question would be is does it start today 4:30 eastern time? because on my guide i see a different time it starts

5. Primewave's Avatar Primewave says

I am definitely watching the season 2 parts. Dish has the hub now and I missed out on about half of season 2. This will be a good chance for me to catch up.

I have the first season on DVD so I may or may not watch that.

6. lightdestroyed's Avatar lightdestroyed says

Here on the East coast, it doesn't start until 5:30 pm . TFA ep. "Nature Calls" is on at 5:00. An episode of G.I. Joe Sigma 6 is on right now. Not complaining, though!

7. Sludge's Avatar Sludge says

Hell yeah booooyyyy! Starting now. I'm gonna see how far I can get before my wife says she's had enough. Cliffy!!!!!!

8. moreprimeland's Avatar moreprimeland says

I'll be back and forth, watching some of my fave eps, then back to the news or here.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Transformers Prime Marathon Discussion - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Reminder – Transformers Prime Marathon starting on The Hub at 4:30pm ET Discussion