TFW2005 Creative Spotlight: Cheetimus Prime’s Beast Wars Redux

bwdudes

It may be a bit late this time around, but the TFW2005 Creative Spotlights are far from dead, as this week we are not only dipping into the Radicons a second time in a row, but rather an additional four times with a series of four customs by TFW2005 Boards member Cheetimus Prime.

Dubbed “Beast Wars Redux”, Cheetimus Prime tackled the task of turning the Fall of Cybertron Wave 1 Deluxes (alongside one of the first ever Classics Transformers toys) to turn them into four beloved Beast Wars characters. We interviewed Cheetimus Prime regarding the creative process and inspiration behind these four custom pieces, which you can check after the jump, and for more photos of these four customs, check out the four threads below.

Beast Wars Redux Megatron
Beast Wars Redux Optimus Primal
Beast Wars Redux Rattrap/Rattletrap
Beast Wars Redux Waspinator —-

TFW2005: Let’s get a little bit of backstory on yourself. How did you get your start making customs?
Cheetimus Prime: I’ve always liked to paint models and toys since I was a small child. It became more

1. Cheetimus Prime's Avatar Cheetimus Prime says

He's not the best of the bunch but it fills out the crew nicely.

2. Unicron9's Avatar Unicron9 says

No I love it! To me Rattrap feels the least like the character, but even his paint work is spectacular. The others, including your Megs here, just rock balls. Hell, I think that Classics Grimlock makes a better BW Megs than he does Grimlock after seeing him in these colors.
    These are great man.

3. iDarkDesign's Avatar iDarkDesign says

Originally Posted by Unicron9 View Post
    These are great man.
    I agree with unicron9! The mold does work loads better for BW Megs.

iDD

4. Jetbolt's Avatar Jetbolt says

I can't put into words how much I wish Hasbro would do this as a brick store exclusive.

All of these are epic.

5. Jilm101's Avatar Jilm101 says

Sweeet!
    I too thinks it makes a better megatron than grimlock.
    I'm still dreaming for hasbro or a third party *cough* fansproject ) to make classics dinobots
    Aahhh

6. bellyboy's Avatar bellyboy says

man those paint aps are super clean , i love what u did with op

Keep reading: TFW Creative Spotlight BW Redux Megatron and Company - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › TFW2005 Creative Spotlight: Cheetimus Prime’s Beast Wars Redux Discussion