Generations GDO China Import Voyager Class Assortment Released at US Retail

IMAG0282_zpsea8f12c6

We’ve got a new Transformers toy sighting for you! Newly sighted at US retail are the GDO / China Import series Voyagers Megatron, Powerdive and Protectobot Hot Spot. These new releases – who feature new head molds compared to their previous releases Bludgeon, Highbrow and Inferno respectively – were found putting the class in Classics at the Chandler AZ Toys R Us!

1. MrSneis's Avatar MrSneis says

Chandler AZ TRU had GDO Voyagers out this morning! Megatron, Hot Spot, and Powerdive $22.99 / ea. These figures look SHARP.

2. Anguirus's Avatar Anguirus says

SON OF A BITCH. It finally got to the point where I could order GDOs and Combaticons online. Now there is more to hunt for!

3. Sideswipe1954's Avatar Sideswipe1954 says

Wow cheaper than their Prime Voyagers, and these are exclusives, LOL. What is the SKU and do you have a picture of Powerdive?

4. MrSneis's Avatar MrSneis says

Sorry no pics of Powerdive but if you Google you will find some. As a figure Powerdive looks great in alt mode but bot mode looks spotty IMO.

On top is Megatron and Hot Spot is below. These are stickers covering the original UPC's.

5. Cracka J's Avatar Cracka J says

Originally Posted by MrSneis View Post

sweet. there goes the "TRU isn't getting GDO voyagers" conspiracy theories.
    definitely gotta get hotspot and g2 megs.

6. Soundwinder's Avatar Soundwinder says

If you asked me if I would ever, ever get a remold of Bludgeon with a new head as G2 Megs I would've laughed and punched you in the face.

Yet I find myself increasingly tempted. It helps that the head is utterly, utterly perfect, both in sculpt and style. I'm a big G2 fan, and G2 Megatron is one of my favorites, and I can't believe how tempted I am by this.

I'd probably explain it away that after G2 Megs killed Bludgeon he upgraded his body using his technology or something. I dunno.

Want Powerdive so hard, though. I might get Megs if I see him, but Powerdive is bought on sight for me.

Keep reading: GDO Voyagers Spotted @ TRU - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Generations GDO China Import Voyager Class Assortment Released at US Retail Discussion