In-Hand Images of MP-12 Lambor (Sideswipe)

99_117112_39cb9464b289bf2

Courtesy of two threads over on ACToys, we now have in-hand images of MP-12 Lambor (Sideswipe), showing off the robot modes and vehicle modes of this upcoming Masterpiece product (which is due out later this month.)

Still need to grab a copy of this toy for yourself? TFW2005 Site Sponsors TFSource, Big Bad Toy Store, and RobotKingdom still have active preorders for this soon to be released toy available. Check out their preorder pages by clicking on their store names.

1. Jaicen's Avatar Jaicen says

Nice catch! Might just be me, but those pics don't look all that great. Looks more Alt than MP..

2. David Hingtgen's Avatar David Hingtgen says

The big main gap along the top of the door seems reduced in car mode compared to earlier pics. Though the big panel right below the NACA duct (big black triangle) seems to stick out a bit.

Wonder how much of it is QC, and how much is simply "how carefully it was transformed".

3. anti-hero has no avatar! anti-hero says

I'm torn on him. On the one hand with the cost I wouldnt want him to be deluxe size, but on the other I'd want him to fit in with the CHUGs I currently have with my MP-10.

4. Liege Prime's Avatar Liege Prime says

The only thing that bothers me is that his arms just don't fit the the girth of his chest. They're too small.

5. ex dtw2003's Avatar ex dtw2003 says

Looks pretty good. First pics I've seen showing his inner calf. Hollow but not too bad.

6. Timesynch's Avatar Timesynch says

Looks good, but that is one giant ass Autobot symbol on his chest. If they dialed it back maybe 25%, it'd look a little better. Sideswipe posing like Capt'n Morgan is nice though. XD

7. BigMetalUnit has no avatar! BigMetalUnit says

I got him preordered at bbts but the more I see of him Im starting to wonder if I want to cancel and wait for a US release.......although knowing tru the price wont be much cheaper
    it may be diferent having it in hand rather than loooking at pics......still $90 for such a small figure. Wonder how much we are payinb for yhe lamborgini logo?....lol

Keep reading: MP12 pics! - Page 2