In-Hand Images of Generations Fall of Cybertron Starscream Test Shot

305679_321875351215999_146805978722938_794847_699778809_n_1335904934

TFW2005 boards member xTerry has recently posted some new images of a Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream test shot– showing off the alternate mode. transformation and robot mode for the upcoming toy. Check the photos out in the thread for this story.

Starscream is one of five Deluxe-class toys to be released in the first wave of the 2013 Generations line- alongside Kickback, Air Raid, Ultra Magnus and Sideswipe.

1. Ravenxl7's Avatar Ravenxl7 says

Feels like it's been a while since we saw a test-shot like this. While I have no interest in getting Screamer, I do look forward to seeing who all they choose to repaint this figure as. Would be nice to see someone other than they typical six...like Sunstorm. While I don't think it would ever happen, a repaint as Dark Scream would be cool. Especially if they would give him a new head.

2. wildfly's Avatar wildfly says

I'm still just enough beyond indfferent to buy it.

Would be nice to see Hasbro release all three deco potential decos of this mold, with reasonable availabiltiy, for a change.

3. Yaujta's Avatar Yaujta says

The more I see of this figure, the more I really like it! The transformation scheme and overall appearance seem to hearken back to the unreleased Transtech Starscream.

Great, now I just made myself want it even more.

4. optimegatron's Avatar optimegatron says

I'll only get this because I am an FOC completionist. I don't like Starscream at all.

5. MechaV's Avatar MechaV says

Yet another tiny FoC Deluxe.

Oh well, he still looks pretty cool and hopefully less hollow than the others have been.

6. Fort Max's Avatar Fort Max says

Wow, it's like I'm living through energon again. Love multicolured test shots.

7. dkr7's Avatar dkr7 says

looks a bit short and squat and too wide at the waist but it's WFC Scream so i'll bite. This will be my last deluxe figure, their just getting too plain and small to be worthwhile anymore imo. I'll stick to just MP's.

8. Feralstorm's Avatar Feralstorm says

Looks like a reasonably nice toy of a Starscream design I'm not fond of. It's DOTM all over again!

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Pic of up coming New Generation FOC Starscream(AND Now Kickback!) - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › In-Hand Images of Generations Fall of Cybertron Starscream Test Shot Discussion