Fall of Cybertron Kickback Test Shot And Starscream Transformation

Transformations-Generations-Kickback-02

We haven’t really seen much of the upcoming Generations Kickback figure since past cons, until now! Tekmen has posted his images of his Kickback testshot. His thoughts on this figure:

The robot mode is gorgerous and posable
Yet the insect mode is a pile of junk. Can’t properly stand as a bug, doesn’t even really look like a bug;

worst of all, joints are ultra-limited in bug mode:
The kicking-back-legs can’t kick AT ALL, they are positioned only the way you see in the photo, can’t stretch any further;
The wings are somehow engineered to bend ONLY the way that could pop parts off… no idea what that’s for……

Tekmen also posted images of his FOC Starscream testshot, showing the transformation process! Check out the new FOCing pics after the jump!

1. Ravenxl7's Avatar Ravenxl7 says

Feels like it's been a while since we saw a test-shot like this. While I have no interest in getting Screamer, I do look forward to seeing who all they choose to repaint this figure as. Would be nice to see someone other than they typical six...like Sunstorm. While I don't think it would ever happen, a repaint as Dark Scream would be cool. Especially if they would give him a new head.

2. wildfly's Avatar wildfly says

I'm still just enough beyond indfferent to buy it.

Would be nice to see Hasbro release all three deco potential decos of this mold, with reasonable availabiltiy, for a change.

3. Yaujta's Avatar Yaujta says

The more I see of this figure, the more I really like it! The transformation scheme and overall appearance seem to hearken back to the unreleased Transtech Starscream.

Great, now I just made myself want it even more.

4. optimegatron's Avatar optimegatron says

I'll only get this because I am an FOC completionist. I don't like Starscream at all.

5. MechaV's Avatar MechaV says

Yet another tiny FoC Deluxe.

Oh well, he still looks pretty cool and hopefully less hollow than the others have been.

6. Fort Max's Avatar Fort Max says

Wow, it's like I'm living through energon again. Love multicolured test shots.

7. dkr7's Avatar dkr7 says

looks a bit short and squat and too wide at the waist but it's WFC Scream so i'll bite. This will be my last deluxe figure, their just getting too plain and small to be worthwhile anymore imo. I'll stick to just MP's.

8. Feralstorm's Avatar Feralstorm says

Looks like a reasonably nice toy of a Starscream design I'm not fond of. It's DOTM all over again!

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Pic of up coming New Generation FOC Starscream(AND Now Kickback!) - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Fall of Cybertron Kickback Test Shot And Starscream Transformation Discussion