Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will Have a Different Feel

Talking with ET, Director Michael Bay stated that Transformers 4 will have a “different feel”:

“What I can say is that it’s going to pick up where the other three left off,” said Bay of the film, which will predominantly feature new actors from its predecessors. “It’s going to feel very different. It’s going to definitely open the franchise up for many more to come, and it’s going to have a freshness to it.”

Take a look at a short video from the interview below:

1. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

A different feel?

Calling it now - that's because it's "we've got to stop the Psycho Prime".

Seriously though, I'll be fine if it's similar to DOTM MINUS the pointless giant worm that did nothing but add runtime to the film. It could have been completely excised and nothing would be lost save for budget dollars.

2. Maverick Hunter Christian's Avatar Maverick Hunter Christian says

It'll be interesting to see how the notions of, "picking up where the other three left off." and, "Its going to feel very different." play along.

3. eagc7's Avatar eagc7 says

wonder what he means with diff feel, well i guess we will see in few years

4. FatalT 71's Avatar FatalT 71 says

Sure, Mike. Sure it will.

More explosions, less plot, more screaming bimbos.

Bayformer SOP.

I'll probably go see it anyway, just for explosions and bimbos.

5. mjordan23's Avatar mjordan23 says

A different feel... what does that even mean? Michael Bay is so full of crap. I can't see this movie I feel like I am rewarding bad behavior if I go see this. Would me not seeing it make a difference, of course not.

I personally dont like the bay transformer movies but I also realize that it is good for the brand so I guess its a neccessary evil.

6. NCStarscream's Avatar NCStarscream says

"Different" in the sense that Shia won't be around to yell "NONONONONONO" every ten minutes.

7. Optimatron's Avatar Optimatron says

Picking up where the first three left off is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Every Decepticon of importance is dead. I know that doesn't mean much for our beloved robots, but this all just feels forced.

The best thing to do would be to let Bay go on his merry fucking way and reboot everthing completely. I'm sick of these asshats. I enjoy the films for what they are, but I loath them due to the thought of what they could be, and what I have imagined blows everything Bay has given us out of the water.

8. Autobot Burnout's Avatar Autobot Burnout says

Instead of explosions predominantly on the LEFT side of the screen, there will be explosions predominately on the RIGHT side of the screen!

You know what this mean folks.

BACK TO THE MICHAEL BAYIFIER!
    THE MICHAEL BAYIFIER

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will Have a Different Feel - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will Have a Different Feel Discussion