Asia Exclusive Movie Megatron Dark Energon Edition Official Pictures

Dark-Energon-Megatron-Robot

Transformers Asia have updated their site with a page for the Asia exclusive Movie series Dark Energon Megatron. A recolor of the Revenge of the Fallen Leader Megatron, Dark Energon Megatron spots a truly menacing black and purple deco, and is due for a December release in Asia (but not Japan).

1. UltimusPrime has no avatar! UltimusPrime says

New Promotional Image of Asia Exclusive Dark Energon Leader Megatron

2. Cheem The Rup's Avatar Cheem The Rup says

Just read on fb that will be out in december, the price around $125..

3. Timesynch's Avatar Timesynch says

Hmmm... could use a Leader Megatron of some sort in my Bayverse display, and I dig the colors/deco. Shame the mold is a bit wonky. Have to decide between this or a custom Megs of the same mold, since the pricing is roughly the same.

4. Daimao has no avatar! Daimao says

$125? ouch. I got the GDO Ironhide and Screamer for $160 shipped.

5. Obsidian X's Avatar Obsidian X says

Damn that is expensive... I could use a movie-styled leader class Megs and I like the colors but that price is steep and that mold is pretty meh.

6. Thenames9's Avatar Thenames9 says

Around the same price as ROTF Shadow Command Megatron or whatever it's called. Still, big pass for me.

7. Big Dawg's Avatar Big Dawg says

Originally Posted by Bountyan View Post
    $140 for a recolor of a shitty mold? Blech
    you mean awesome recolor of the best leader movie megatron mold, right? different strokes and all that... sorry I'm just sick of the negativity some people need to throw out in every discussion about the movies/movie toys.

Keep reading: New Promotional Image of Asia Exclusive Dark Energon Leader Megatron - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Asia Exclusive Movie Megatron Dark Energon Edition Official Pictures Discussion