Fall of Cybertron DLC and Avatar Clothing

27314994d1345528089-game-snaps-wheeljack-ultra-magnus-perceptor-blast-off-2012-08-21_00004

Fall of Cybertron may have just been released today, and Day One DLC has followed suit with a Multiplayer Havoc pack which unlocks Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus, Zeta Prime, Blast Off and Perceptor‘s parts to the Multiplayer Character Creation menu and is priced at $10 (800 MS Points for the Xbox 360 players out there) for all three platforms. On the Xbox Live Marketplace, the parts are also available separately for varying costs.

UPDATE: Thanks to TFW2005 Boards member Angelwave, we also have in-game screenshots of the DLC pack.

But that is not all! The Xbox Live Marketplace has also updated with Avatar Clothing, including costumes (based on Grimlock, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Optimus Prime), t-shirts of the Decepticon or Autobot faction symbols, and a pet Grimlock or Laserbeak for your avatar. These items are only available on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

1. Tarngold's Avatar Tarngold says

Currently if you go to the DLC page on steam for the game, it shows a pack including "5 new characters (WHEELJACK, ULTRA MAGNUS, BLAST OFF, PERCEPTOR and ZETA PRIME) for use in Multiplayer."

Credits go to Tiller in game thread located here

2. janeDoe001 has no avatar! janeDoe001 says

Same. Just paid off the pre-order yesterday I'm this excited. Of course if I want consistency, I'll have to complete the first game...well... first.

jD001

3. VaderPrime1's Avatar VaderPrime1 says

Originally Posted by DecepticusPrime View Post
    Perceptor is a Titan tank? Odd...
    Well... he's not going to me a microscope.

4. Smasher's Avatar Smasher says

I think it all looks cool, particularly Wheeljack's vehicle mode, but this "Day 1 DLC" is probably all on the disc already so it's basically Activision saying "This game is really $70, not $60."

I am dissapoint.

5. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

Ugh. At least Steam DLC tends to go on sale, though.

And, more importantly, we're actually GETTING DLC on the PC.

6. theestampede's Avatar theestampede says

All this should have been released with the game. We saw most of these character models well before the game went gold. one of the dev interviews( or something) even stated that wheel jack was going to be one of the default character models.

I am frustrated enough with these kind of practices that I might not even bother to pick the game up, though I had been contemplating picking it up this afternoon.

Keep reading: Fall of Cybertron day 1 DLC: Multiplayer Havoc pack - Page 2