Generations Voyager Class Brawn New Image

Generations-Brawn

Here is a look at the Transformers Generations Brawn from the Asia Exclusive Transformers Generations, or GDO, assortments. Unlike the other three in the assortment (Megatron, Powerdive and Protectobot Hot Spot) Brawn here looks set to remain as an Asia Exclusive, as when the Toys R Us China Import assortment of Voyagers was shown at the San Diego Comic Con, Brawn alone was conspicuously absent. And while we proceeded to see in-case and official pictures of the other three, Brawn was nowhere to be seen.

What we have here for you is a picture of Brawn from the cross-sell of the Protectobot Hot Spot packaging, which we believe is the clearest look we have had at this First Edition Bulkhead remold to date. The picture shows that Brawn will get a Generation 1 inspired head, like the Deluxe Class Cliffjumper, and a fair bit of gold / orange detailing to go with the deco. The new head and deco definitely recalls the style of the original Brawn, and dare we say that the new head does not look completely out of place on the body as originally feared.

Click on the thumbnail at left to check out the image.

1. TFPrime's Avatar TFPrime says

Actually really like it..it works for him. The heads great..and now I can see it'll be another 100-150$ import ugh.

2. soymonk's Avatar soymonk says

Meh, I can live without it. It's not like the US isn't getting the FE Bulkhead mold.

I love the headsculpt, but it looks very out of place on that body.

3. slackerforhire's Avatar slackerforhire says

Still not really sold on it, but I wasn't sold on Cliffjumper either, and he ended up being my favorite from the deluxes. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see this guy in hand.

4. SGTsoundwave's Avatar SGTsoundwave says

not really loving it. that's gonna be another pass, and my wallet is quite pleased.

5. Fallout's Avatar Fallout says

that head's just not right on the body. cliffjumper was the same way and in-hand pictures made it look better but with this one... i doubt it will.

also, anyone else seeing the face on his chest?

6. Ceerad has no avatar! Ceerad says

I'm interested to see the Radicons hit this with the inevitable Juggernaut paint job.

Keep reading: New picture of Generations Brawn - Page 2