ToyWorld Hegemon Final Product Images

hegemon2

3rd Party group Toyworld have updated their Facebook page with new images of their unofficial custom Hegemon figure. This Generation 1 homaged Megatron figure is shown in these new pictures with a tagline that reads “release soon”. The Facebook page also specifies that these are pictures of the final product.

Staff Note: This is an unofficial product not produced or endorsed by Hasbro or Takara/Tomy.

Take a look at the images after the jump and then join in the discussion in the 3rd Party Discussion forum.

1. ahro23's Avatar ahro23 says

Still looks amazing .

And I'm loving that upper torso articulation

2. supervir2's Avatar supervir2 says

Not *quite* as impressive as I recall, but w/ a sigil or two and a dab of yellow/blue in the right spots, he will be epic!

3. tformer0607's Avatar tformer0607 says

hmm looks good I hope reprolables doesnt mind getting ahold of it I really like the way you can store wepons on that rack and everytime I see that megatron face I think of the 86 movie good times aha. 99 dollars is very fair considering what seems to have been put into the project I just wonder if he is in scale with classics prime

4. thedreaded1's Avatar thedreaded1 says

I see they added waist articulation and made the alt mode handle thinner. Good job!

5. Zeitgeist's Avatar Zeitgeist says

waiting can be so sweet sometimes...

he is larger than classics prime. about a head taller i believe. i dont have access to pics right now. he's about a head shorter than faith leader and a head taller than the tfc constructicons from what i remember.

6. tformer0607's Avatar tformer0607 says

Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    waiting can be so sweet sometimes...

I dont mind that as much. thanks for the info man

7. MegaMoonMan's Avatar MegaMoonMan says

Shipping is only $10 - wish I could bring myself to give them my CC info. I just can't. Goddammit take paypal.

Yes, I know about prepaid cards and all that BS.

8. Optimist_Prime's Avatar Optimist_Prime says

I still have my reservations about the stock. It's a bit too disproportional. Hopefully I can get a first hand look at this guy at TFCON.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: ToyWorld Hegemon Final product - Page 2