BOTCON 2012 Hasbro Display Case Images

_DSC8529

Just in from the TFW2005.com BotCon coverage team! The first Images from the Hasbro display cases showing off new Transformers Generations and Transformers Prime toys.

1. Stygian360's Avatar Stygian360 says

Great to see pics of Bruticus better combined! Also... dying to see some of the later Waves of Prime merch.. rather than what we've already seen in stores or better yet.. in-hand!

2. maxlovesamber's Avatar maxlovesamber says

august for prime, jazz, and shockwave?!?! October for bruticus?!?! WTF happened to a "summer" release? And yes I know august is still TECHNICALLY summer but this is just BS. I don't care how many figures we get, I'm getting real sick of Hasbro screwing with the fans.

3. igniz1984's Avatar igniz1984 says

So I guess bruticus is going to be those fugly g2 colors after all........sigh takara dont let me down!

4. Mechafire has no avatar! Mechafire says

FOC Shockwave looks great, as does Optimus and Jazz. Will buy.

Bruticus looks like shit. Will pass.

5. Lbsammills51's Avatar Lbsammills51 says

Every time I see FoC Optimus now it looks worse and worse. I may pass on it entirely. WfC looks much better.

Jazz looks nice, though I guess I hadn't realized how much blue was in there. Shockwave looks great.

I'm really hoping Takara does a game accurate and/or G1 accurate Bruticus, or maybe it gets released that way at SDCC since I'll be there.

6. Ribieconvoy's Avatar Ribieconvoy says

Check out all the silver on the side of Knock Out's vehicle mode, that's WAY more than what's on the version being released now. A variant, perhaps?

7. Kylehudson14's Avatar Kylehudson14 says

The new packaging for the Generations figures looks cheap :/ & Optimus stilll looks stupid, I'll only be getting Jazz & Shockwave! Looks like they're sticking with those colors for Bruticus so Im NOT getting any of the combaticons!

Weaponizer Optimus looks OK. I hope those guns on his shoulders can flip away like they do on Bumblebee. So far its pretty dull & disappointing.

8. Grimlock_13's Avatar Grimlock_13 says

Look at how TINY they are in the deluxe packaging...disgusting. $14.99 for a bigger-size Scout figure. Ugh.

9. kylash327's Avatar kylash327 says

god they ruined that Bruticus with those colors. I hope someone asks wtf they were thinking.

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: BotCon 2012 Hasbro Display Cases Prime & Generations - Page 2