61b64d573c8d__1335043223000

Good news for all Transformers Prime fans – the next assortment of Deluxe class toys has just begun to appear at retail. A sighting in Texas from 2005 Boards member Bumblebee3 brings word that the third wave of Transformers Prime deluxes, which includes Knock Out, Hot Shot and Vehicon, has been sighted at a Target store in Houston, Texas. Just in time for Botcon in Texas next week!

Happy hunting all!

1. Bumblebee3's Avatar Bumblebee3 says

Stopped by Target today and looked in the Toy dept and nothing new to report, so I grabbed a few things and headed to checkout. I walked up and at the end of checkout had to do a doubletake and seen this guy. I was not aware this was news. I thought it was out on April the 12th but a member told me to post a thread. I hope this is News thats why I put it here, so enjoy my new addition to my Prime collection Knockout.....

I live in south Texas by the way Houston area.

2. Spin-Out's Avatar Spin-Out says

Texas? I hope that means he'll be in the rest of the South (Mainly Florida) soon

3. Sideways77's Avatar Sideways77 says

Why does everything good happen in Texas? Wasn't Ratchet and Arcee first found in Texas?

Us northerners probably have to wait a while, but I'll try to make it.

Can't wait for Knockout.

4. TrueNomadSkies's Avatar TrueNomadSkies says

Originally Posted by panzerjedi View Post
    Try reading the OP's sentence aloud in one breath!
    Hah. If my throat wasn't fucked up for some reason, I'd totally try it.

Also, OP should find me a Vehicon.

5. Grimlockimus's Avatar Grimlockimus says

Calling around just to be sure, never know when they mind surprise you.

Not sure about you guys, but I hate when the service desk at Target asks which item I'm looking for when they have a guy in the toy department, and then asks for details, just to transfer me to the toy department guy and explain it over again.

6. Sludge's Avatar Sludge says

Sweet! I'm have this week off. I was gonna go to Botcon but since that trip was cancelled, I'll use the week to hunt for wave 3!

Keep reading: Prime Knockout Found at Retail In The U.S. - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 3 – Knock Out, Vehicon and Hot Shot – Released at US Retail Discussion