Transformers Prime Episode 36 Armada Preview

TF210_RoadblockEnemyShipGeneral

Toonzone has posted a preview clip and a new still from this Saturday’s new episode of Transformers Prime, Armada. Check it out below! WARNING: There is a potential spoiler in this video!

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. FanimusMaximus's Avatar FanimusMaximus says

    As I expected, no new characters.

    Still this is looking like the best episode of the Season so far.

  2. Grimlockimus's Avatar Grimlockimus says

    Bulkhead is hilarious XD The hiding and stealth reminds me a lot of Animated.

    And hmm, Starscream got his T-cog back obviously, but from where?

  3. Sockie's Avatar Sockie says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Grimlockimus View Post
    And hmm, Starscream got his T-cog back obviously, but from where?
    I think it's a bit early to say that. For all we know, Starscream found another way to get aboard the Nemesis. After all, Bulkhead's aboard, and he can't fly.

  4. GAUGE's Avatar GAUGE says

    starscream could have easily got a T-Cog from any of the Vehicons.

    Nice seeing Bulkhead beat the snot out of Starscream.

  5. Grimlockimus's Avatar Grimlockimus says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sockie View Post
    I think it's a bit early to say that. For all we know, Starscream found another way to get aboard the Nemesis. After all, Bulkhead's aboard, and he can't fly.
    Actually, it's pretty safe to say. He transforms his arms into blasters in the clip, which means he must have a T-cog now, since Bee couldn't use his blasters without one either.

    My guess is the first part of the episode shows him raiding a military base to get his T-cog from the Nemesis wreck. Just a theory ^^"

  6. Sockie's Avatar Sockie says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Grimlockimus View Post
    Actually, it's pretty safe to say. He transforms his arms into blasters in the clip, which means he must have a T-cog now, since Bee couldn't use his blasters without one either.

    My guess is the first part of the episode shows him raiding a military base to get his T-cog from the Nemesis wreck. Just a theory ^^"
    Oh, whoops. Didn't even notice that.

  7. Sharktibolt's Avatar Sharktibolt says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FanimusMaximus View Post
    As I expected, no new characters.

    Still this is looking like the best episode of the Season so far.
    While I think you're right about there not being any new characters, it's hard to say that for certain when you just watch a clip from somewhere in the middle of the episode.....

    This episode does look like it's going to be great though.

  8. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

    Keep reading: TF:P "Armada" Clip & Still - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Prime Episode 36 Armada Preview Discussion