Transformers voice actor Scott McNeil to attend TFcon 2012

waspinator

TFcon is very pleased to welcome Canadian Transformers voice actor Scott McNeil to TFcon 2012.

The voice of Waspinator, Dinobot, Rattrap, and Silverbolt in Beast Wars; plus various characters in Transformers Armada, Energon and Cybertron; Mr. McNeil will be taking part in Q&A panel and autograph sessions with the attendees of the Canadian Transformers Collectors Convention.

TFcon – Canada’s 11th Annual Transformers Collectors Convention is July 27th to 29th, 2012 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.

The TFcon 2012 hotel block is now available. The group rate is good for July 25 to July 31, 2012 at the price of $109 per room. No deposit is required to reserve your room now. You have until July 25th to cancel your room if you can not make the convention.

1. Matty's Avatar Matty says

Damn it. TFCon is kicking the shit out of BotCon this year I should have decided to go to TFCon.

2. janeDoe001 has no avatar! janeDoe001 says

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Now I need to start saving up for more than just Anime North!

jD001

3. Transbot90210's Avatar Transbot90210 says

I like Scott. I had the opportunity to meet him once at a CON and he was a great guy. We shot the breeze and he did all of his brilliant BW voices.

I like the dude, cowboy hat and all.

4. ORIO's Avatar ORIO says

Sounds like it keeps getting better and better. Don't think I'll be able to afford two of these trips this year though

5. Optimist_Prime's Avatar Optimist_Prime says

Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
    That's why you skip Botcon .

Now I'm so glad I got my room reservation in last week. This is gonna be awesome.

6. janeDoe001 has no avatar! janeDoe001 says

Slag! Forgot it wasn't actually in Toronto. Have to work on this.

jD001

Keep reading: Scott McNeil to attend TFcon this July - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers voice actor Scott McNeil to attend TFcon 2012 Discussion