Transformers Generations 2012 Book Announced

BOK-6108

By way of Amiami’s Rakutan store we have confirmation that Takara-Tomy and Million Publishing will be releasing a new volume to their Transformers Generations book series. Generations 2012 which according to the link will be released on 18 April 2012 will feature an article on Transformers Prime, a complete listing of all Transformers Dark of the Moon toys, behind the scenes material and designer’s interviews, and more. Best of all to myself at any rate is the promise of a comic titled “Masterforce – Another Story of Pretenders”.

There will also be an exclusive toy mail away campaign offered in connection with the book – no word yet on who or what the exclusive might be.

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. Ricochet's Avatar Ricochet says

    ڳŷԾۥȥ󥹥եޡ ͥ졼2012ʽҡ[ο޽]ԣͽաߤ

    Specs:
    on sale: Apr.18
    price: 2,625yen

    Contents:
    - TF: Prime special article
    - the newest TF items including MP, Revoltech, etc.
    - DOTM complete list w/ foreign toys
    - behind-the-scene material, designers interview
    - NEW BOOK EXCLUSIVE TOY(detail unknown yet)

    Extra:
    - double-sided special poster
    - comics "TF Masterforce - Another Story of Pretenders"

  2. BraveMax's Avatar BraveMax says

    ... This day has not been easy on my wallet.

    Actually, that ad doesn't say anything about a special toy. It just says it "doesn't come with the toy" - that could well be a standard disclaimer...

  3. barrelks's Avatar barrelks says

    Cant wait to see what the exclusive is. But it is just a reminder that I still need to bite the bullet and order Stepper.

  4. Thundershot's Avatar Thundershot says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barrelks View Post
    Cant wait to see what the exclusive is. But it is just a reminder that I still need to bite the bullet and order Stepper.
    I've been watching BBTS's stock level for Stepper so I can hope he goes lower. It snag him if stock gets too low...

  5. barrelks's Avatar barrelks says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I've been watching BBTS's stock level for Stepper so I can hope he goes lower. It snag him if stock gets too low...
    lol, me too. Infact just checked after this thread went up. Still hoping for a price drop, but if it starts getting low (for some odd reason), I will bite the bullet. If the next one happens to be Artfire, I will buck up though, and buck up for another Gear of War set.

  6. RedAlert Rescue has no avatar! RedAlert Rescue says

    I suppose it's to much to hope for Roadrage or Detritus.

  7. Ricochet's Avatar Ricochet says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BraveMax View Post
    Actually, that ad doesn't say anything about a special toy. It just says it "doesn't come with the toy" - that could well be a standard disclaimer...
    maybe you read the wrong point. please read here -
    ●貴重な玩具開発資料、デザイナーインタビュー誌上通販にあのトランスフォーマーが登場!?

  8. Thundershot's Avatar Thundershot says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barrelks View Post
    lol, me too. Infact just checked after this thread went up. Still hoping for a price drop, but if it starts getting low (for some odd reason), I will bite the bullet. If the next one happens to be Artfire, I will buck up though, and buck up for another Gear of War set.
    lol I checked it after reading this thread too! If we get Artfire... I just hope he comes with a reverse colored Nightstick and not that PCC Minicon he had in the comic...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedAlert Rescue View Post
    I suppose it's to much to hope for Roadrage or Detritus.
    We're already getting Road Rage in the Botcon set this year (more or less). I'm still hoping for Artfire.

  9. BraveMax's Avatar BraveMax says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    maybe you read the wrong point. please read here -
    ●貴重な玩具開発資料、デザイナーインタビュー誌上通販にあのトランスフォーマーが登場!?
    You are absolutely correct. I guess I need to read more carefully before making sweeping statements ^_^().

  10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

    Keep reading: Transformers Generation 2012 - New Japanese Book - With Exclusive Again! - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Generations 2012 Book Announced Discussion