Sci-Fi Revoltech 038: Movie Bumblebee Announced

tjOM4cPVpYJZwCgPgLA

While Toy Fair 2012 is happening over on this side of the pond, Japan’s Wonder Festival is currently going and while toys (such as Figma Link) are getting the spotlight from many sites, a bit of Transformers-relevant news has popped up: Namely the announcement that there will be a Revoltech Movie Bumblebee in the Sci-Fi Revoltech line. While no price is announced at this time, the toy will be a June 2012 release.

EDIT: New picture added, courtesy of Cybergundam Blog.

1. Brave Magnus's Avatar Brave Magnus says

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?!?!?! I really wanna ask: WHY?!?!? If there was a second DOTM Revoltech figure why we couldnt get Sentinel Prime?!!! T_____________________T I so wanted to display a kick-ass Revoltech Sentinel next to my Revoltech DOTM Prime.
    Oh well, at least the Bee mold doesnt look bad at all. Not sure to pre-order it thought. Maybe when we get more pics of him with full colors and accesories?

2. Paladin's Avatar Paladin says

Any line marginally-related to transformers nowadays cannot exist WITHOUT Bumblebee.

3. SPLIT LIP's Avatar SPLIT LIP says

Would've liked Sentinel, but BB's cool, too. The design lends itself well to revoltech's exaggerated proportions and anime-esque poses.

4. Silk Spectre's Avatar Silk Spectre says

I like these.

If they made Ironhide, I would buy any others they made. I'll probably end up getting Bee.

5. skiss's Avatar skiss says

Damn.... May actually have to get optimus and bumblebee. I don't collect movie toys but I have to admit revoltechs of movie toys are a great way to fill that void in my collection. Getting them into awesome movie poses is the selling point for me. Now that I know they are going to try and continue the line I think I'll jump on this band wagon.

Any news on if they really do plan on giving us more characters from the live action universe?

6. Gojira Prime's Avatar Gojira Prime says

Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Tell that to the Yamaguchi line.

Keep reading: Revoltech Movie Bumblebee - Page 2