Kre-O Transformers Toy Fair 2012 Display

toyfair2012hasbrotransformerskreo-001

You ready to build some giant robots? Well Hasbro sure hopes you do!

Fresh from the floor at the New York Toy Fair, we here at TFW2005 have images of upcoming sets from the Transformers Kre-O line, including Devastator, Knockout vs Wheeljack, and a Two Pack of Optimus Prime versus Megatron.

UPDATE: Three more images added.

Keep coming back to TFW2005 for more Toy Fair 2012 coverage all weekend long – and be sure to check out G.I. Joe news at Hisstank.com, Thundercats news at Thundercats.ws and all other Action Figure and Toy News at Toyark.com.

1. SouthtownKid's Avatar SouthtownKid says

Hmmm... none of the Kre-O sets look as nice as the ones that are already out.

2. samtastic has no avatar! samtastic says

Devastator looks very nice. Wonder if it's worth the $$$$$$$

Wish I could get the Kreons easier...

3. StarYoshi14's Avatar StarYoshi14 says

Why is Knock Out an Autobot when he is clearly based off his Prime design...?

4. barrelks's Avatar barrelks says

I am into the Kreo line, but I think I am gonna start waiting for steep sales or deep clearances on these. Just not as excited as I was about them as I was for the original run.

5. Sideswipe1954's Avatar Sideswipe1954 says

So Ironhide is coming with the Devastator set?!?

Also, is Vortex a TF Prime set, or something else all together?

And are those Cybertronian Troop builder sets I see with Cycle Chase and Decepticon Ambush?!? Who are those characters?

6. Nope's Avatar Nope says

Thanks!

My my, they look amazing. I don't like Devastator's colors, though. In brick form, the colors clash horribly. Wheeljack/Knock Out set looks fun, as does the Bumblebee set and Vortex (but his colors are craaazy).

Interesting that they're doing like actual sets instead of just "Prowl" or "Ratchet".

Keep reading: Toy Fair 2012 Kre-O Transformers Images - Page 2