Fall of Cybertron Bruticus Toy Designer Lenny Panzica Interview

Bruticus

You’ve seen the previous pictures including the at-show pictures from Toy Fair 2012 – now go behind the scenes of the creation of Fall of Cybertron Bruticus – the toy – in this interview between Hasbro’s Lenny Panzica, lead designer on the Fall of Cybertron Generations line and Kotaku. There’s a lot of great information about the design process of bringing the big guy to life as a toy including the original intention to make a “Predaking sized” combiner of the Combaticons! Check it out here!

As a bonus, the interview also comes with clearer, full resolution shots of the five Combaticons in both their modes and Bruticus. You’ve seen these pictures before – they’re just clearer and uncropped here.

1. soymonk's Avatar soymonk says

Man, even if I somehow don't get all of the Combaticons, that Blast Off looks ace!

2. Yaujta's Avatar Yaujta says

I don't like combiners, but this will be bought on sight. Just love the aesthetic, and the fact that no Unicron's or Primus' were hurt in the making of this piece.

3. Sarrow has no avatar! Sarrow says

Just can't like the vehicle modes, but the bot modes look awesome! Not too sure about bruticus' arms.....

4. Megatron_91's Avatar Megatron_91 says

Awesome I'm totally gonna try and get this guy.

Am I the only one who noticed Starscream wearing his coronation crown in one of the screen shots they had. (He's on a screen behind onslaught)

5. Meggamus's Avatar Meggamus says

When it says "five deluxe figures", does it mean all five in one or are the five deluxes sold seperatly and you gotta buy them one by one??

6. shumworld's Avatar shumworld says

Originally Posted by Yaujta View Post
    It took me awhile to figure out what you meant by this comment. I chuckled once I did.

7. Kaijumaster's Avatar Kaijumaster says

combined mode needs better pictures to grow on me, and I still am not thrilled with Vortex color scheme, but the individual modes are all phenominal and will be purchased!

8. MegaHavok's Avatar MegaHavok says

Limbs are interchangeable? Well there is something none of the 3rd party combiners can do eh?

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Fall of Cybertron Bruticus Toy Designer Interview - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Fall of Cybertron Bruticus Toy Designer Lenny Panzica Interview Discussion