Transformers Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February

RescuebotsChase

The Hub has updated their website with new information about Transformers Rescue Bots. The surprisingly well recieved new show will return to the Hub in February. Combined with new episodes of Transformers Prime coming in February, Transformer fans can enjoy two Transformers cartoons with new episodes at the same time!

Click on the link above to meet Heatwave, Chase, Blades and Boulder and then head over to the 2005 Boards to discuss.

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards)

  1. kaijuguy19's Avatar kaijuguy19 says

    Well I guess Transformers Prime isn't the only TF show to come back around February! That's good news!

  2. StarryAqua's Avatar StarryAqua says

    So was Rescue Bots more well received than Prime or is Prime still on top? Either way, this is just good news for us fans.

    Also, this is interesting, but according to TFwiki, Rescue Bots is part of the Aligned Continuity. Imagine that, Prime and Rescue Bots. It is categorized under Rescue Bots fiction, though.

  3. kaijuguy19's Avatar kaijuguy19 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StarryAqua View Post
    So was Rescue Bots more well received than Prime or is Prime still on top? Either way, this is just good news for us fans.

    Also, this is interesting, but according to TFwiki, Rescue Bots is part of the Aligned Continuity. Imagine that, Prime and Rescue Bots. It is categorized under Rescue Bots fiction, though.
    I still think Prime is still the best recived show n the Hub but Rescue Bots may be VERY close to being in a tie with TFP. I could be wrong though.

    I've heard about Rescue Bots being in the Aligned Countinuty but here's the thing for me. How does a light hearted show like Rescue Bots tie in to a more darker and serious show like Transformers Prime?! Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but that's almost like the eqivulent of tie Transformers Animated into the Movieverse! If there's a logical and sensible explanation for it I'll accept that but as of now I don't think there's proof of that.

  4. StarryAqua's Avatar StarryAqua says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaijuguy19 View Post
    I still think Prime is still the best recived show n the Hub but Rescue Bots may be VERY close to being in a tie with TFP. I could be wrong though.

    I've heard about Rescue Bots being in the Aligned Countinuty but here's the thing for me. How does a light hearted show like Rescue Bots tie in to a more darker and serious show like Transformers Prime?! Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but that's almost like the eqivulent of tie Transformers Animated into the Movieverse! If there's a logical and sensible explanation for it I'll accept that but as of now I don't think there's proof of that.
    Well, if you look closely to the storyline of Rescue Bots, some things just don't make sense, whether it takes place after Prime (which spoils Optimus survives the Prime series) or within the 3 year gap of the Autobots arriving on Earth (which already contradicts itself in many ways). That's probably why it was labeled under Fiction in that continuity.

  5. jtwhoib's Avatar jtwhoib says

    I'm glad RB is coming back, I actually liked the show and so did my son. Peter Cullen voicing Prime didn't hurt much either!

  6. kaijuguy19's Avatar kaijuguy19 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StarryAqua View Post
    Well, if you look closely to the storyline of Rescue Bots, some things just don't make sense, whether it takes place after Prime (which spoils Optimus survives the Prime series) or within the 3 year gap of the Autobots arriving on Earth (which already contradicts itself in many ways). That's probably why it was labeled under Fiction in that continuity.
    Oh. Well still I don't know how they can tie in to each other because of the totally different tones,settings and characters the shows have that doesnt fit with each other. If Prime and Rescue Bots start showing aspects of each other with the possiblity of the storys connecting each other later on I may accpet that.

  7. Feralstorm's Avatar Feralstorm says

    I think it's less about Rescue Bots being 'in continuity' with Prime, and more about it not actively conflicting for the most part, with RB concentrating on a different group of 'bots in an isolated area away from the Autobot/Decepticon conflict. Appearances by Optimus or Bumblebee (and their visual designs) are a potential conflict source, but it looks like that will probably be minimal.

  8. Chromia217's Avatar Chromia217 says

    Dates! And times! I need to know for both shows! Grrrrrrrrrr!

  9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

    Keep reading: Rescue Bots Return to The Hub this February - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join TFW2005 Now!

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February Discussion