New 3rd Party Ultra Magnus On The Way?

ultramagnus6

Courtesy of ACToys via Facebook Page Planet Iacon – Singapore Transformer Fans Unite, we have new images of a possible upcoming Ultra Magnus. This Magnus figure is apparently voyager sized, has articulated fingers and doesn’t have an “inner cab” mode. No 3rd party Group has claimed the project as their own yet, but we’ll keep you updated as information on this piece comes in.

Check out the pics and speculate away after the break!

1. Transbot90210's Avatar Transbot90210 says

I must admit, it is the best UM I've seen produced so far. (As a figure not an upgrade kit )

I am interested and will keep tabs on this news.

2. Torque's Avatar Torque says

Originally Posted by Transbot90210 View Post

I am interested and will keep tabs on this news.
    THIS

3. megatroptimus's Avatar megatroptimus says

So the cab doesn't have its own robot mode? Excellent. I like the fruity pose.

4. encline's Avatar encline says

Looks to be a custom built of styrene at this point. Could be just a one off, or this is how some figure get produced... very interested to see the progress though.

5. KnightHawkke has no avatar! KnightHawkke says

Not bad I would say, trailer maybe a bit stretched out, but not bad for firstish looks.

6. Hot Shot.'s Avatar Hot Shot. says

Nice. Carrier mode could use a bit more detail and a thinner middle.

7. kenm2474's Avatar kenm2474 says

Sticking with my City Commander. I guess if you are going for the older skool look its good but I like a more modern feel.

8. payton34's Avatar payton34 says

Not bad, for a voyager-sized fig. Curious to see how sturdy the joints are.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: 3rd Party Ultra Magnus - Page 2