Transformers Rescue Bots Voice Cast Revealed

Transformers-Rescue-Bots_103_101_LOGO

Following on from the initial information we received toward the end of last week, The Hub has sent us the full voice cast list for Transformers Rescue Bots. As well as the previously confirmed voice actors (Please note: John DiMaggio was included in error.) we can now confirm that the cast will be joined by Jeff Bennett, Parvesh Cheena, D.C. Douglas, Élan Garfias, Jason Marsden, Shannon McKain, Diamond White and Imari Williams. This press release also confirms that Peter Cullen will reprise his role as Optimus Prime when he makes cameo appearances in Transformers Rescue Bots.

Read on for the full voice cast list. · Jeff Bennett (“Batman: The Brave and the Bold”)

· Steve Blum (voice of Starscream on “Transformers Prime”)

· LeVar Burton (“Star Trek: The Next Generation”)

· Lacey Chabert (“Party of Five”)

· Parvesh Cheena (“Outsourced”)

· D.C. Douglas (“Boston Common”)

· Élan Garfias (“Handy Manny”)

· Maurice LaMarche (voice of Morbo and Calculon on “Futurama”)

· Jason Marsden (“G.I. Joe: Renegades”)

· Shannon McKain (“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”)

· Diamond White (“Phineas and Ferb”)

· Imari Williams (video game voice over actor)

And we’re excited to announce that Peter Cullen will voice Optimus Prime when he makes cameo appearances in “Transformers Rescue Bots”!

1. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

Full news story:

Transformers Rescue Bots Cartoon Information - Premieres 17 December - Transformers News - TFW2005

Also details on the voice cast. Steve Blum! LeVar Burton!

I do wonder if some of them might jump across to work on Prime as Blum's doing both shows? Also it's interesting that the Rescue Bots are specifically the four new guys - maybe Optimus and Bumblebee won't be the main focus? I find it hard to believe but you never know.

Please note: John DiMaggio was included in error. No Transformer voiced by Bender for you!

Update 11/20/11 - Full voice cast now added: Transformers Rescue Bots Voice Cast Revealed - Transformers News - TFW2005

2. transformerwars's Avatar transformerwars says

Awesome stuff! I hope someone upload's it to YouTube, I'd be interesting in watch it. Might kill some time until Transformers: Prime season two premiers in January.

3. Autovolt 127's Avatar Autovolt 127 says

Awesome!

Steven Blum, John DiMaggio, Maurice LaMarche and even Levar Burton.

Nice cast so far. So any guesses whose voicing who?

4. UltraAlanMagnus's Avatar UltraAlanMagnus says

YES! Bender, and Calculon coming in Rescuebots. Also I think Diedrich Bader Is Optimus Prime.

5. Oberoniss's Avatar Oberoniss says

Well.. that's interesting, I suppose. Can't really say I'm excited for a little kids' show, but I'll probably watch it when I get the time.

6. janeDoe001 has no avatar! janeDoe001 says

Originally Posted by Sol Fury View Post
    Full news story:

Also details on the voice cast. Steve Blum! John DiMaggio! LeVar Burton!

Well, at least we now know where Starscream went. I'll try and look out for it on Youtube. I know it's probably for kids but I'm kinda interested.

jD001

7. Sslaxx's Avatar Sslaxx says

If this is in the same continuity as Prime, could make things interesting...

Keep reading: Transformers Rescue Bots Cartoon Premieres 12pm on 17 December - Page 2