Transformers Prime Soundwave, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper at NYCC

Prime-Cliffjumper-01

Check out some pics of Transformers Prime Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, and Soundwave with Laserbeak in the case at the Hasbro Booth at NYCC 2011.

1. Type-R's Avatar Type-R says

Hmm... I definitely prefer the first edition version of Cliffjumper. Not keen on the false roof chest, leg kibble and arms of this one. Face sculpt also isn't as nice. Still, I might get both versions since I really like the Prime version of Cliff.

Soundwave is nice but I might hold out for a possible voyager class version.

2. Inikalord's Avatar Inikalord says

Sweet! New Pics!

Wheeljack definitely looks the best out of the three IMO.

3. shroobmaster's Avatar shroobmaster says

Love Wheeljack and Cliffjumper, Soundwave is good too but the paint on him is kinda ugly, hope it's just the hand painted prototyle that looks grainy like that.

4. Transbot90210's Avatar Transbot90210 says

Damn these things look like they were plucked right from the screen. I look forward to all things Prime.

5. Bumblebee765's Avatar Bumblebee765 says

I can't wait for these guys to hit stores! Only about one more week till the first wave is released! Although, I want to finish my Dark of the Moon Wreckers before I start on the Prime toys.

6. Optimus Prime's Avatar Optimus Prime says

Soundwave looks like he's going to end up being the most epic Deluxe Decepticon of all time. I couldn't imagine how Hasbro was going to pull off a toy of that design when I first saw Soundwave's CGI model, but they've done it flawlessly. He's my favorite 'con from the show, and looks like he'll end up being one of my favorite toys as well.

Wheeljack and Cliffjumper look great as well.

7. ElekTriC's Avatar ElekTriC says

nice!! but no alt-modes? i really love how these guys look! will get them all! just like animated.

Keep reading: TF Prime Soundwave, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Prime Soundwave, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper at NYCC Discussion