TFC Toys Hercules Devastator Combined Mode Prototype Image

8271cf6egw1dl0i20qlnmj

For those who have been eagerly following the unofficial third party Constructicons from TFC Toys, your wait is over. TFC Toys have released an image through their Weibo account (requires registration) of a gray resin prototype of Hercules – the final combined form of their unofficial Devastator – with all six members attached.

Check out the full combined mode image and enjoy!

Updated with more pictures showing Hercules compared to other toys including Exgraver and Alternity Bumblebee! Also in shot is a resin prototype of Mad Blender in vehicle mode!

1. xterry has no avatar! xterry says

Long time waiting,
    at the day of the Chinese Moon Festvial (The Beijin People so call Mid Autumn Day...that suck), well...even not really, the day is Sep 12th...

but anyway, the wait is over, and here is the final looks of TFC's Devy

Pic from TFC's Weibo,(I call KO twitter....), and finally, we can take a looks of this huge master piece, well, I can really say to Maketoys...who is DADDYS now?

Remember, the next member, Heavy Labor, will come End of this month....hope no delay, or I will say, Delay no more... XD

Enjoy it guys, happy Moon Festival.

Edit: Soon, maybe we can see it or buy the Devy Member at some California Local Store. please wait for the dealer list, soon.(maybe...)

Edit again...:

2. Timesynch's Avatar Timesynch says

Cue the fan colored photoshoop sessions in G1 and G2 flavors! XD

3. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

Magnificent. Truly an impressive piece.

Now, where the cheese do I put him in my display?

4. slugslinger2004's Avatar slugslinger2004 says

I hate that as awesome as that looks, I probably will never own it

5. 46+2's Avatar 46+2 says

The head! It still looks...weird. It doesn't look centered IMO. it does look good though.

6. The Dark Seeker has no avatar! The Dark Seeker says

Originally Posted by Sol Fury View Post
    Magnificent. Truly an impressive piece.

Now, where the cheese do I put him in my display?
    I have a shelf in my house......

7. Dr. Grimlockisking's Avatar Dr. Grimlockisking says

Wow......just wow......looks way better than I was hoping

Keep reading: Final looks of TFC Devy - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › TFC Toys Hercules Devastator Combined Mode Prototype Image Discussion