Headrobots Butcher Images, Includes Daggers / Bayonets

reduced-galery_image_2868_6789

Headrobots have released some new images of their upcoming custom kit, Butcher. Butcher is a recolored version of their Hothead kit, a black recolor matched for Universe Classics Onslaught. This release comes with an extra part – a red dagger accessory which can clip to the main guns and act as a bayonet.

Update: Gallery updated courtesy of sponsor TFSource.

1. Sol Fury's Avatar Sol Fury says

Nope, nobody is forcing it on you.

Personally I approve, since not everyone will have every version of the mold, but some might still want the Headmaster for their version. Previous ones were matched for Hardhead, and while the TFCon one is awesome, it's a limited run not many will get to own.

Now watch this be a Kapow / BBTS shared exclusive

2. exomega255 has no avatar! exomega255 says

Originally Posted by Sol Fury View Post
    Nope, nobody is forcing it on you.

Now watch this be a Kapow / BBTS shared exclusive
    My 3rd party spirit is telling me to go ahead

3. Wyvern's Avatar Wyvern says

Hmmm... I like this one better then the TFcon exclusive. Might have to sell it and get this one.

4. destrongerlupus's Avatar destrongerlupus says

OK...so it's a Headmaster to turn Onslaught into....headmaster Onslaught.

Sure, why not!

I've picked up nearly every other Headrobots *master style variant, so why stop now

D/L

5. BScorpinok75's Avatar BScorpinok75 says

Who is this version based on? Or is it an original character?

6. Anguirus's Avatar Anguirus says

^ I think it's just Onslaught. Except as a Headmaster.

Still in maybe territory. I don't think I'd pay as much as I did for Stronghold ($40) for it. Is that visor translucent? Would be a plus. Probably is, considering the knife. Of course, it depends on if I actually spring for a Takara Onslaught.

7. bestbuddy09 has no avatar! bestbuddy09 says

I'm buying it because it's what I always whated. A transformer that can shank other transformers.

8. Hoptimus's Avatar Hoptimus says

How much is this likely to cost? I bought the original Hothead set used so my old G1 Chromedome could have a real HM head, but I might buy this set for Onslaught, he looks so evil with it. And extra guns = good.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Headrobots Butcher New Images - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Headrobots Butcher Images, Includes Daggers / Bayonets Discussion