Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 3 and Voyager Official Images

Bulkhead-Frontpage

IGN have posted some official images from Hasbro of the upcoming Transformers Prime Deluxe and Voyager Assortments. On show here are Terrorcon Cliffjumper and the Vehicon from Deluxe Wave 3, as well as Optimus Prime and Bulkhead from Voyager Wave 1. All are shining examples of Transformers design looking like they stepped out of the screen and into toy form – check out the images and decide for yourself!

(For those concerned the only Cliffjumper we are getting is the zombie, never fear – Hasbro confirmed a remolded version will be released in Deluxe Wave 2 at Botcon 2011).

1. Sso02V's Avatar Sso02V says

The crazy sons of bitches actually managed Bulkhead's chest transformation.

2. Optimus Prime's Avatar Optimus Prime says

That Optimus is so awesome!!!

The Vehicon and Bulkhead look great, too. Not sold on Cliffjumper; I would've preferred a normal version, but the zombie one is a neat idea.

3. Facemeat's Avatar Facemeat says

Oh man, those are all gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on these!

4. Sy-Rein's Avatar Sy-Rein says

Bulkhead definitely looks sweet and is the one figure I've been looking forward to. Now hopefully there a voyager Breakdown down the line for an adversary.

5. Mechafire has no avatar! Mechafire says

Optimus looks absolutely fucking incredible. Bulkhead looks pretty damn fantastic too.

The Vehicon looks alright, though I'm kinda hoping the back kibble can fold up more in robot mode. Cliffjumper looks okay too. Something about him looks a little off.

6. ShyGuy's Avatar ShyGuy says

They look great, I'm especially loving that Optimus. Definitely looking forward to these!

7. SPLIT LIP's Avatar SPLIT LIP says

My God, Bulkhead actually kinda works.

That Vehicon is FUCKING GLORIOUS!

Voyager Op is actually very nice looking.

Cliffjumper is okay I guess. First Prime toy I'm really "eh" about.

Keep reading: New pics of Prime toys at IGN - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Prime Deluxe Wave 3 and Voyager Official Images Discussion