Transformers Prime First Editions Official Images

TF-Prime-Starscream-Robot

Next up from Hasbro are official images of the Transformers Prime “First Edition” wave. These are the initial wave of Starscream, Bumblebee and Arcee we’ve seen previously – so enjoy these new official images of these guys!

1. Maxanda's Avatar Maxanda says

I love Arcee and Starscream's figures. I'm definitely getting those.

2. Opticron Primal's Avatar Opticron Primal says

I have a feeling in hand pics will make Arcee look way more flattering then the official pic.

Are these first edition ones gonna be released a few months before the line is actually started? Cause I may pick up Bumblebee if that's the case.

3. CZ Hazard's Avatar CZ Hazard says

Hoping having a decent range of figures will add to the experience of the show, I always care more about a character if I have the toy and vice versa.

4. Facemeat's Avatar Facemeat says

Is it just me, or do BB and Arcee look terribly mistransformed? Love the clearer packaged shots, though. Can't wait for these!

5. Ra88's Avatar Ra88 says

Originally Posted by Opticron Primal View Post
    Yeah, she looks a LOT better in all the convention pics. Just bad photography that's getting in the way here.

6. Stryker055's Avatar Stryker055 says

Bumblebee and Arcee are mistransformed, so they'll look a lot better.

The packaging is awesome looking, as well as the figures themselves. Definitely buying these guys on sight.

Keep reading: Transformers Prime Wave 1 Official Images - Page 2