Hub’s Naughty Or Nice List 2010, Voting Begins!

Naughty-or-Nice-Prime

Remember the Press Release we showed you earlier regarding HasbroDiscovery Hub’s Holiday Plans?

At the end of the document there was a mention of an upcoming Online Poll to choose this year’s Naughty Or Nice characters from Hub’s various TV Shows. Transformers: Prime’s Optimus Prime and Megatron are on the list too. (But you can’t vote for Megatron as “Nice” though, only how “Naughty” he is).

You can slide the ”Naughty” or “Nice” meter accordingly how Nice OR Naughty they are. You’ll be helping to choose what airs on The Hub this Christmas Day at 8/5am PT. Example:
Nice
01 – Not So Nice
10 – The Nicest Ever
Naughty
01 – Not Naughty At All
10 – Most Naughtiest Ever

Go Cast Your Votes!!!

1. Arkvander's Avatar Arkvander says

Well the ponies are nicer. Personally I don't think Prime should even be on that list. He's really not a 'nice' kind of guy. Good yeah, but not nice.

2. Ace Convoy's Avatar Ace Convoy says

I voted Megs and the Night-Mare number 1

but seeing as megs can prolly just step on her....

3. Noideaforaname's Avatar Noideaforaname says

Raising the dead with an evil god's blood is pretty hardcore, but the Ponies dare not even mention the horrible deeds Nightmare Moon plans on doing.

4. ILoveDinobot's Avatar ILoveDinobot says

The problem is Prime's not that nice, even though I want to vote for him.

5. xHikariAngelx's Avatar xHikariAngelx says

O: Voted for Megs for the naughtiest. Considering he can probably just stomp on My Little Pony and be done with it. ~ :/ I so, so, soooo want to vote for Prime, but, unfortunately, I think My Little Pony has him beat on the niceness factor. xD;

6. Backscatter's Avatar Backscatter says

Voted for Oprimus Prime Nice and Megs Naughty. Would not mind a TF Christmas special.

7. grimlock1972's Avatar grimlock1972 says

Originally Posted by Backscatter View Post
    could be interesting, Miko on Christmas Morning could prove highly amusing lol.

I voted for megs and prime

Prime because Cullen's voice is just so nice as Prime.

Keep reading: Hubs Naughty Or Nice List 2010, Voting Begins! - Page 2