Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumblebee McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Revealed

transformers-mcdonalds-happy-meals-megatron-and-optimus-prime-1

Although we knew they were coming soon to McDonald’s Happy Meals, we have not seen any preview regarding what type of Transformers figures would be included in the little bundles of greasy food. Thanks to eBay seller “crazyforfigure2010”, we now know that the Transformers figures in the upcoming Happy Meal will be movie-based. The auction features images of both Optimus Prime and Megatron as they appeared in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Both figures are non-transformable and have a button-activated gimmick. Optimus’ button appears to deploy his sword while Megatron’s button activates his claw gimmick.

Check out all of the images coutesy of “crazyforfigure2010” after the jump!

Update: Thanks to 2005 Boards member snowtech, we now have our first look at the Bumblebee figure. Check it out after the jump!

1. joshnpowell's Avatar joshnpowell says

I would have thought that it would have been Transformers: Prime toys. Since thats a new show for umm....... kids. And Happy meals are for umm......... kids. At least thats what I try to tell myself

But your right.... that looks more like movie bumblebee

2. Tim Formas's Avatar Tim Formas says

Nice. That would make it the first time that McDonalds has a Happy Meal assortment for the movie line. In the past, that's always been Burger King.

My guess would be just an assortment from the first two movies. Way too early for TF3.

3. Riltht's Avatar Riltht says

I hope these are new ones for Prime, guess only time will tell.
    (Although the picture of Movie Bumblebee has me worried)

4. Yaujta's Avatar Yaujta says

I'm just glad you can buy the toys separately. I don't think I could stomach any more of their food.

5. Ravenxl7's Avatar Ravenxl7 says

Interesting. Sort of early for TF3 stuff, and while that is definitely movie Bumblebee, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the toys themselves turned out to be TFP designs. We'll just have to wait and see. Either way, I might be eating some McDonalds before the year is out (would have said for my birthday, but it would be ridiculous to eat anything but turkey on Thanksgiving, lol).

6. G1Wheeljack's Avatar G1Wheeljack says

Hmm, I'll see if I can get anymore info on this when I got to work later.

7. ToddJumper's Avatar ToddJumper says

Burger King holds the rights to the movie toys, so this must just be stock art.

Keep reading: New McDonalds Happy Meal Transformers Toys Coming? (McD Site Launched!) - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumblebee McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Revealed Discussion