zetaprime

The official trailer for the next Transformers War for Cybertron Downloadable Map and Character pack has gone up on Gametrailers! This pack includes five new maps for multiplayer, as well as two new characters for Escalation mode – Dead End on the Decepticon side, and former Autobot Commander Zeta Prime on the Autobot side! Check out the announcement trailer embedded below:

1. Doc Pirahna's Avatar Doc Pirahna says

If this is cheaper than the first DLC I will buy it but not at the full $10.

2. Terrorsaur128's Avatar Terrorsaur128 says

Pretty bad-ass, cant wait. Just wish there were more characters but hey, 2 is better than none and Zeta prime totally makes up for there only being 2, in my book.

3. Angelwave's Avatar Angelwave says

Nice to have some confirmation. I'll be getting this tomorrow.

4. Downshift-1307's Avatar Downshift-1307 says

I have to say I'm really disappointed, I'd of perferred to of seen the Devs keep Zeta and Deadend for a way to tell you're playing one.
    and have a whole load of new Playable models for characters (Where the HELL is my WFC Wheeljack?)

5. SilverOptimus's Avatar SilverOptimus says

Zeta Prime's Vehicle Mode is not what I expected. I thought of a repaint of Optimus... But NO... a new vehicle mode.

6. Chopperface's Avatar Chopperface says

Damn, Zeta Prime is a kickass. But I would've preferred more new characters. Maybe Grimlock and Cyclonus. Cliffjumper would be easy, since he's mostly a repaint.

7. Shadow25's Avatar Shadow25 says

I wonder what abilities they'll have (in Escalation). I think Zeta will have Warcry and Barrier, and Dead End will have Dash, but not sure what else.

I would have liked Cliffjumper as a new Escalation character, and Motormaster for Decepticon Leaders. I would have been content with that as the DLC.

Keep reading: WFC DLC #2: Dead End & Zeta Prime + 5 maps. - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers War for Cybertron Downloadable Content Pack 2 will contain Dead End and Zeta Prime Discussion