Animated Elite Guard Optimus Prime Images and further details

op01

We have received some further information regarding the Elite Guard Animated Optimus Prime, who will be a Million Publishing Mail Away exclusive with the purchase of the Transformers Animated Encyclopedia. Despite what the cover shows, the toy will be a redeco of Animated Voyager Optimus Prime, not Wingblade Optimus Prime as the silhouette suggests (products may vary, kids!). Million Publishing’s page for the book has updated, with not only images of the toy itself which looks slick in red and black with gold highlights, but the page also gives information about how this is a “what-if” Optimus Prime – this is what Animated Optimus Prime could have been, if he’d stayed on as a member of the Elite Guard.

1. Type-R's Avatar Type-R says

People who purchase the Japanese Animated Encyclopedia (available next month) will be entitled to purchase an exclusive Animated Optimus Prime (Elite Guard Ver.) figure.

The 112 page encyclopedia will cost 1,680 yen and is available for order at Books Rakuten, Amazon JP and Red Mercury.

Each purchase of the book entitles the buyer to a maximum of 2 pieces of the exclusive figure.

Each figure will cost 4,900 yen. Orders of two figures will be sold at the slightly discounted price of 9,200 yen.

Based on the silhouette of the figure on the cover, it will be a repaint of the voyager class Prime figure with Wingblade parts.

2. Waverider's Avatar Waverider says

I want to know if they take reservations from the US? I want one.

3. Erector's Avatar Erector says

Arrgh I want a proper colour one

... UM repaint, anyone?

EDIT: if this looks like Fire Guts God Ginrai I am over this faster than Rosie O'Donnell over burgers.

4. Fort Max's Avatar Fort Max says

Decent price for the book, very keen to see what this repaint looks like.

5. Waverider's Avatar Waverider says

Originally Posted by Locustreign View Post
    Arrgh I want a proper colour one

... UM repaint, anyone?

What do you have against burgers? I think you owe McDonald's and Burger King an apology. What's next donuts?

6. deliciouspeter's Avatar deliciouspeter says

Not that I'll ever have it anyway, but I hope it is something more than a metallic prime color. I hope it is gray and navy blue... for some reason.

Keep reading: Exclusive Animated Optimus Prime Elite Guard Ver. - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Animated Elite Guard Optimus Prime Images and further details Discussion