Clearer Pictures of Masterpiece Rodimus Prime

55546875201007301323374208065287562_008

TFW2005 board member yizhi521 has just stopped by to give us some new closer pictures of the prototype for the new Takara Masterpiece, Rodimus Prime! As shown earlier, Rodimus’ trailer will open up to reveal a rather large cannon a la G1 Rodimus Prime, however, now we see clearer shots of Rodimus’ robot mode!

Will this have any gimmicks? Will be it be in scale with other Masterpiece figures? Join the conversation and see more pictures by clicking the title of this story!

1. Deceptigtar's Avatar Deceptigtar says

meh. i can see why a lot off ppl are excited for this but it just looks too simple. wake me up when the MP line stops repainting the same CON seeker over and over and give us a new molded CON.

2. ronin0510's Avatar ronin0510 says

Well rodimus prime confirmed. Hopefully we might see if we will get hot rodimus too!

3. OMEGAPRIME1983's Avatar OMEGAPRIME1983 says

AW MAN!!! Idk if I should feel happy as hell or real jypped(? spelling)... As much as I love dear old Roddy, yes I like Rodimus Prime even though he killed Optimus, but this looks to be a LITERAL upscale with better articulation of the G1 figure right down to the trailer, which doesn't have many differences AT ALL.. If this is close to the same height, I'm putting him on my G1 shelf when Hasbro releases him I realize that the MP line is to be "the perfect version of the figure" but for Christ's sakes, They could have TRIED to intergrate the trailer into his TFmation.... Though, his gun looks as though it could tf on it's own, so PERHAPS they found a way you have a Hot Rodimus/Rodimus Prime figure in 1?? Bc the wing on his back looks more like Hot Rodimus's wing than RC's wing.. Just sayin..

4. Tirade's Avatar Tirade says

I'm not surprised in the least. This is exactly what I expected. And you know what? I'm happy. I like the trailer battle station. Can't wait to see better, colored pics.

EDIT: Obviously still a work in progress, but I like what I see. I'm sure others will voice their displeasure though.

5. Bgrngod's Avatar Bgrngod says

Boxy. I hope they fix the dull back end of that thing.

I really do hope that is a very early WIP prototype. There are quite a few things that could use improving based on what we are seeing already.

6. OMEGAPRIME1983's Avatar OMEGAPRIME1983 says

Originally Posted by Deceptigtar View Post
    Don't worry Shane, your Illinois brethren will keep you posted!! I could repaint one red for "hate plague Rodimus

7. OMEGAPRIME1983's Avatar OMEGAPRIME1983 says

Wonder where the proto of his bot mode is?? They have the proto of his alt mode and the trailer..S250 can you possibly ask on actoys if there was a proto of the bot mode itself??

Keep reading: first look at MP Rodimus Convoy - Page 2