Three New Transformers: Hunt For The Decepticons 2-Packs

1279614114_REVISE---Press-Release---ACG-2010-Hasbro_Final_html_6f8d5201

On the day Hasbro launched their Transformers: Hunt For The Decepticons online campaign, they announced names of some upcoming 2-Packs carrying special codes required for the game. Throughout the past few weeks we’ve been seeing the newly announced 2-Packs from various conventions.

Today, we’ll get to take a look at three more HFTD 2-Packs…

Rotorwash Rumble – Arcee & Tail Whip
Hunters Rumble – Sideswipe & Barricade
High-Speed Spy Battle – Autobots Skids/Mudflaps & Sideways

Click on the Thumbnail to take a closer look at the toys.

1. Bumblebee028's Avatar Bumblebee028 says

Wow, this makes me happy I skipped on the demolisher 3 pack with the twins. But It also makes me hate that I have to buy a crazy taxi barricade to get a new sideswipe. T.T

BB28

2. Ethereal's Avatar Ethereal says

Sideswipe looks cool, but I have to buy that ugly-as-sin Barricade to get it?

3. MekaGojira3k's Avatar MekaGojira3k says

All terrible, but atleast those of us in the Americas can choose between Hasbro's Elita-1 and Takara's Elita-1 paint schemes.

4. Kraken's Avatar Kraken says

Oooo, I like the Twins/Sideways pack, the deco on the Ice Cream twins looks awesome, much better than in the pack with Demolishor, and it'll give me a spare Sideways to butcher.

5. Omegax80's Avatar Omegax80 says

Originally Posted by MekaGojira3k View Post
    Yeah, all three are a pass for me. I appreciate a new character with Tailwind, but hell, why not swap a new head mold for barricade and make Prowl or homage to Micromaster Stakeout or something?

6. Scorpion has no avatar! Scorpion says

For some reason, the Barricade REALLY appeals to me. Perhaps he causes me to hallucinate when I look at him. Who's to say?

7. Deceptigtar's Avatar Deceptigtar says

barf. lol.

so that yucky barricade is with another sideswipe. and the twins with sideways which makes sense but sideways doesnt look all that different. and why they would pack another pack with sideways is beyond me since he will be with all three legends bike sisters.

the arcee looks to be a lot like the japanese version. maybe those first pics we have always seen have been of the hasbro version? tailwhip interests me.

Keep reading: Three new HFTD Deluxe Vs. packs shown - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Three New Transformers: Hunt For The Decepticons 2-Packs Discussion