Kym Whitley Confirms Her Role In Transformers 3

kymWhitley

As you all know, we told you that Kym Whitley mentioned that she will be in Transformers 3. But it was just a Twitter Update at that time. Kym Whitley talked more about her role to BV on Movies.

“I usually don’t like mentioning that I am working on ‘Transformers’ because I was also in ‘Transformers 2′ and I got cut out,” she said. “So I try not to get excited about working on the project until I see the final edit, because you never know what’s going to happen.”

She added that “The real excitement about working on the film just comes from working with [director] Michael Bay. He writes these parts for me and just lets me roll with it. You can’t beat that. It’s kind of like working with Larry David, when I did ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm.’ Michael Bay works fast though. He laughs a lot, too. You rarely get someone to just tell you to go ahead and do your thing. That’s the beauty of working with him.”

‘Transformer 3,’ which is scheduled for release on July 1, 2011, has a cast that includes Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Kevin Dunn, Julie White, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Ken Jeong, and Patrick Dempsey.

1. SilverOptimus's Avatar SilverOptimus says

Actress and Comedian Kym Elizabeth Whitley updated her Official Twitter Account saying “Working on Transformers 3 today, a little nervous...always when starting a new project. I have said the Lords prayer 12 times.”

And another actress; Melody Mooney (“Who Wants to Be a Superhero?” fame) also mentioned Transformers 3. But, she won’t be joining though. She revealed a plot detail. Melody stated that Two Robots (most probably Decepticons) will assassinate humans in a town. The shooting location is her home town (Sherman Oaks, CA). If there are and fans over there, you might want to take a little peek at the action. (And No, if you see Shia driving a Chevrolet Silverado Pickup Truck, that’s his personal vehicle and not Soundwave’s earth mode.)

2. Xaddion's Avatar Xaddion says

How long you think until a predictable "I hope those TFs kill ALL the main human characters." remark?

3. Wheeljack_Prime's Avatar Wheeljack_Prime says

Interesting development (I mean the plot detail, not the casting).

4. SilverOptimus's Avatar SilverOptimus says

After ROTF, fans did speculate that since the Truth Is Out Now, Decepticons will wage war against humans openly in Transformers 3. And assassinating humans in a town is a very close incident to justify that speculation. But, only time can tell.

5. Matty's Avatar Matty says

Transformers 3 is gonna have a lot of comedians in the film...I don't know. I have mixed emotions.

6. mogel94's Avatar mogel94 says

While this plot revelation is cool who exactly will she be playing? I find it worrying that there are so many people being cast and only one new bot has been confirmed (silverbolt i think)

7. MidnightBliss's Avatar MidnightBliss says

I see you added Spoiler tags. Good thinking. Late but, good thinking.

8. jamjam101's Avatar jamjam101 says

exactly what i was thinking...why they keep signing on comedians? the little spoiler sounds like it could be a very serious movie and then they go and hire comedians...

9. Thundercrackah has no avatar! Thundercrackah says

Too many humans etc, when we gonna see the robots etc, Bay is the devil etc etc.

Anyway, Cons assassinating humans huh? Sounds pretty cool.

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Kym Whitley Joins Transformers 3, Melody Mooney Reveals A Plot Detail - Page 2