Thanks to Megan-Fox.net we now have a close look at the Brand New Autobot Bumblebee of Transformers 3. Bumblebee’s vehicle mode may not look like a Convertible in TF3, but he had certainly undergone some new modifications.
1) A Carbon fiber Splitter on top of the roof of the new Camaro.
2) New Side-Windows. (They are more “Pointy” than previous versions)
3) New set of Rims previously unseen in Movie 1 and 2.
4) New, much more open cut to keep the brakes of the Rear Tires cool.
5) Black Stripes are now also on the roof of the car and carry a completely new design.
6) New Side-Skirts.
7) Newly added Front Splitter.
8) Redesigned Fog Lights with a Guard.
9) Overall Streamlined Design mimicking Chevrolet Stingray Concept (Sideswipe), with Carbon fiber Side Mirrors.
And……….. Here’s the best bit…
10) A Rear Carbon fiber Spoiler.
Click on the Thumbnail Images to view the enlarge versions.
See if you can spot more new features… Hit the Discuss button now.