Shia LaBeouf Finds Returning To Transformers 3 Hard

shia-labeouf-awi-6

Femalefirst.co.uk recently had a chat with the “Transformers” star Shia LaBeouf a.k.a Sam Witwicky.

Shia had this to say…
“My mind battles with me all the time. My mind hates the fact that I’m going back to Transformers 3, but the kid in me loves it. The actor in me, who is looking to challenge himself, isn’t going to get it on in Transformers and I know that.

But that doesn’t mean that I’m any less dedicated to that movie being perfect. I wasn’t happy with the second movie and unless the third one is better than both, then we failed.”

Will the future Transformers live action movies be “Sam-less”? Tell your opinion by hitting the Discuss Button.

1. SilverOptimus's Avatar SilverOptimus says

Femalefirst.co.uk recently had a chat with the "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf.

Shia LaBeouf admits that it will be difficult returning to Transformers 3 after working on Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.

The actor teams up with Michael Douglas, Josh Brolin and Carey Mulligan on the sequel to Oliver Stones eighties movie.

As the global economy teeters on the brink of disaster, a young Wall Street trader partners with disgraced former Wall Street corporate raider Gordon Gekko on a two-tiered mission: To alert the financial community to the coming doom, and to find out who was responsible for the death of the young trader's mentor.

But the actor will be returning to the role of Sam Witwicky for Transformers 3, a movie thats currently in pre-production, but admits that it will be hard.

Speaking to Total Film LaBeouf said: Yes, for sure. But Transformers is a very different movie for a very different crowd.

My mind battles with me all the time. My mind hates the fact that Im going back to transformers 3, but the kid in me loves it. The actor in me, who is looking to challenge himself, isnt going to get it on in Transformers and I know that.

But that doesnt mean that Im any less dedicated to that movie being perfect. I wasnt happy with the second movie and unless the third one is better than both, then we failed.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps is released 24th September.
    Original Article : Shia LaBeouf Finds Transformers Return Hard

2. Lumpy's Avatar Lumpy says

nice... hopefully it really is better... and then after 3, a new director should come in and keep the story going...

3. Soundwave_FSD's Avatar Soundwave_FSD says

Don't kid yourself Shia, you're gonna come back. The pay is too good.

4. Lumpy's Avatar Lumpy says

Originally Posted by Soundwave_FSD View Post
    Don't kid yourself Shia, you're gonna come back. The pay is too good.
    he's not saying he's not coming back... but most actors take rolls to challenge themselves into doing something new, but being cast in something that is bound to have multiple continuations leads you to feeling stale sometimes, because its the same thing over and over again... same character you've got to be every other year... that gets boring... he'll be back for at least a 3rd one... because the big check from here allows him to do smaller things later... just look at Elijah Wood... he did the LOTR movies, and now he can focus on just doing what he wants because he's got more then enough money, so he takes only roles he really wants to take now...

5. Lock Cade's Avatar Lock Cade says

I sure hope TF3 will be better.

Can't say that I don't blame Shia for finding it hard to get back into the swing of things where the TF films are concerned.

6. Transquito's Avatar Transquito says

Well, a Transformers 4 without any human kiddo would be.. refreshing I suppose.

If he goes, please take Megan Fox with you too..
    Please..

7. Lock Cade's Avatar Lock Cade says

Who's says that Michael Bay's going to do a 4th TF movie? I thought he's only going to do 3 and that's that.

8. Ace Convoy's Avatar Ace Convoy says

Sorry Shia but I believe that you're legally contracted to do at least 3 out of the 5 rumored films.

9. D-Unit's Avatar D-Unit says

I'm glad that he's taking it seriously and wants to make the thrid one good, but he kinda comes off as a smug douche. Just do the movie man, you know it'll make a ton of money, and more people are going to see your work than doing some "artsy" "serious" film. Whatever, just make the movie already.

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Shia LaBeouf Finds Returning To Transformers 3 Hard - Page 2