Tyrese Gibson to Reprise Role as Sgt. Epps in Transformers 3

tyrese-gibson-in-transformers-2

Actor Tyrese Gibson has confirmed that he will be reprising his role as Sgt. Epps in the next live action Transformers film. In a post on Twitter he confirmed by saying that “Yes I will for sure be in Transformers 3.. Get Ready!! Epps is here to STAY!!”.

1. SilverOptimus's Avatar SilverOptimus says

Mr. Tyrese Gibson Tweeted/Twitted to say that he will be returning in Transformers 3 as his role of Robert Epps.

Yes I will for sure be in TRansformers 3.. Get Ready!! Epps is here to STAY!!
    "Here to STAY". I wonder what he means ? More sequels ?

So, We will be hearing a lot of "Bring It"s in TF3...

Tyrese Gibson official Twitter Account : http://twitter.com/Tyrese4ReaL

2. Black Oracle's Avatar Black Oracle says

Not that he'd be playing any other role, but nice to hear from him.

3. Torque's Avatar Torque says

awesome! hopefully our 2 favorite NEST agents will have better roles this time around-and by better roles, i mean not just standing around-something important, but not necessarily something that take up the whole movie-like in TF1.

4. Autobot Burnout's Avatar Autobot Burnout says

I hope Epps gets more screen time in the third film. I like him, Lennox, and Simmons the most of all the human characters. I honestly could care less about the Witwickys or even Mikayla anymore.

5. Omega Charge's Avatar Omega Charge says

I like the character, glad he'll be back. I want to see more from him than just BIG TUFF GUY WHO CALLS IN SPLOSIONS though.

6. G1Wheeljack's Avatar G1Wheeljack says

No real surprise but nice to get confirmation. Since he's bak I'm assuming Lennox will be as well.

7. shroobmaster's Avatar shroobmaster says

In before TYRESE STEALS BOTCON 2010's BEST PANELS AGAIN.

THIS TIME ALL 4 DAYS.

Keep reading: Tyrese Confirms His Role as Epps In Transformers 3 - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Tyrese Gibson to Reprise Role as Sgt. Epps in Transformers 3 Discussion