Packaging Revealed for NEST Battle Pack, Pack to Have Exclusive Figure Offer

Entertainment Earth has posted a pre-order for the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen NEST Battle Pack, which we already knew would contain repaints of Cannon Bumblebee and Soundwave. The pre-order features the first look at the packaging, which reveals that the official names of the repaints are Battlefield Bumblebee and Infiltration Soundwave. The biggest surprise, however, is that the NEST Battle Pack will feature an offer for an exclusive figure. The box indicates that the offer details are on the side panel of the box, which can not be seen in the image. Could this be the return of the mail-away Transformers? Check out the packaging by clicking on the thumbnail to the left.

1. SoundMaster's Avatar SoundMaster says

Definitely going to get this. I love the Cannon Bumblebee mold, and Soundwave looks great in those colors.

2. Deefuzz's Avatar Deefuzz says

Mail away? I like mail away!

Dear Hasbro,

Remember Reflector? Please give me a new one.

I will also accept a deluxe sized mail away Dewbot.

Kthxbai,
    - Deefuzz

3. Optimus Prime's Avatar Optimus Prime says

That set looks awesome, and I hope they do have a mail-away figure offer...as long as it's not another Bumblebee repaint.

4. Fort Max's Avatar Fort Max says

Mail away huh, nice to see it return but no way I am buying that set.

5. Sharktibolt's Avatar Sharktibolt says

So many reasons for me to get this. I could use a second movie Bumblebee and the black Soundwave interests me a lot.

If they have another mail away figure thing I will be VERY interested to find out what it would be.

6. MC.Paddington1's Avatar MC.Paddington1 says

ANOTHER repaint? Can anyone tell me the amount of different bumblebee repaints released?

Keep reading: NEST Battle Pack Packaging, Figure Names Confirmed, and...Exclusive Figure Offer?!? - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Packaging Revealed for NEST Battle Pack, Pack to Have Exclusive Figure Offer Discussion