Revenge of the Fallen Voyager-Class Nebular Starscream Revealed

ss

Thanks to TF08.net and 2005 Boards member S250, a previously unknown, upcoming release has been revealed. The Voyager-class Starscream figure from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen line will receive a repaint called Nebular Starscream. The image of the figure in-package, as can be seen by clicking on the thumbnail to the left, shows packaging that is typical of Movie Voyagers that are exclusives. Therefore, it appears that Nebular Starscream will be exclusive to some unknown store.

1. Ravenxl7's Avatar Ravenxl7 says

Interesting....looks minty clean, lol. It doesn't have a sticker, yet, but I'm willing to guess that this will be a Walmart exclusive (similar packaging to past Walshit exclusives). If it turns out to be either a wide release, or a Target exclusive, I might actually get it. It's odd looking, but it would make for one interesting display piece. Still, something along the lines of a Skywarp themed repaint would be more interesting.

2. Ceasar121's Avatar Ceasar121 says

Bleh. Would have preferred a return of the g1 inspired repaint with the head from TF1, Skywarp, or Thundercracker. But who am I kidding? I'll buy one on sight.

3. shibamura_prime's Avatar shibamura_prime says

I would totally get this if he were a mail-away exclusive for Andes mints.

4. Ethereal's Avatar Ethereal says

That's...strangely appealing. Why can't I compel my body not to purchase it? WHY!?

5. Omega Charge's Avatar Omega Charge says

I think that looks pretty cool. Already having the original, I probably won't be getting it on account of waiting for Leader SS. But I like it.

6. shroobmaster's Avatar shroobmaster says

Huh, that is pretty cool, that's probably how I'll get that mold considering the Leader gonna be THE main toy.

7. Pavol Palat has no avatar! Pavol Palat says

It's.... different. I kinda like it. If there's no better ROTF voy Screamer repaint, I will buy it.

8. Lock Cade's Avatar Lock Cade says

Hmm... I might get it, since the paint job looks pretty cool. But it would be even better if they come out with ROTF Starscream repaints into the other Seekers instead of repainting the 07 Movie Starscream mold.

9. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: ROTF Voyage Nebular Starscream (Update: KMart Exclusive) - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Revenge of the Fallen Voyager-Class Nebular Starscream Revealed Discussion