Brakedown-Face

TFCToys has listed a selection of new eBay auctions. First up is Transformers Animated Freeway Jazz, who is due out this December with Electrostatic Soundwave as a part of Animated Deluxe Wave 7. Next are three Scout class toys from Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. There are previously unseen recolors of Roll Bar and Depthcharge, along with the new mold Brakedown. Roll Bar‘s recolor is only shown in vehicle mode, and has been reimagined as a courier’s truck! Depthcharge on the other hand is rendered primarily in black in vehicle mode, with some blue on his robot mode parts. He also sports a Decepticon symbol, indicating this is intended to be an “evil Decepticon black repaint”. Last but by no means least is Brakedown, a new mold based on the Generation 1 Stunticon Breakdown. It is likely that these three Scouts together will make up the fifth wave of Revenge of the Fallen Scout class toys.

Check out our mirror of all the images by clicking on the title of this story.

UPDATE: Some more new images have been posted at HK-TF, including a further image of Brakedown’s robot mode, the robot mode for the Roll Bar redeco, and some new images of the Voyager class Bulkhead redeco!

1. Optimus Prime's Avatar Optimus Prime says

Freeway Jazz looks pretty cool! I'd originally planned on skipping that one, but I'll definitely be getting one now.
    I'm tempted to bid on that Breakdown, too; that's a really neat Scout.

I wonder what the repaints will be named?

2. Powersa's Avatar Powersa says

Freeway Jazz looks good. Kinda nice that they tried something new instead of the default Ricochet repaint in black&gold.

Gotta like Energon Express Rollbar.

3. shroobmaster's Avatar shroobmaster says

Jazz is better than original release IMO, Breakdown is noice

4. Sso02V's Avatar Sso02V says

Whatever they call him, and despite him being a Decepticon, that Depthcharge repaint will totally be Seawatch in my collection.

5. ORIO's Avatar ORIO says

black depth charge and Brakedown look pretty slick! I might pick them up on a whim.

6. Autobot Burnout's Avatar Autobot Burnout says

Jazz: obviously Blue/Silverstreak inspired, will probably need to pick him up if possible.

Breakdown: Show me good bot mode pics and I might be sold for another new Classics Decepticon.

Rollbar repaint: I like this deco MUCH more than the original one. Bought!

Depthcharge repaint: That is one EVIL boat. Must have!

7. Ktulu's Avatar Ktulu says

Originally Posted by Optimus747 View Post
    Absolutely.

Now that I've seen a clear shot of Breakdown's face - I'm sold. I was scared it was gonna be another nutty melted alien face or something equally ghastly. Proportions of the body are a little weird but not bad overall.

8. prowl26 has no avatar! prowl26 says

I thought I might like Breakdown from the SDCC pics and those pics cement it. I think Hasbro/Takaratomy have really stepped up the Scout class this time. Even Black Depthcharge looks nice, although the boats are not my cup of tea.

9. Sharktibolt's Avatar Sharktibolt says

The seller has Breakdown's robot mode instead of Rollbar's, but I'm still sold on him.

Actually Freeway Jazz is the only one out of these that I may pass up, if only because I already have Jazz.

EDIT: What I want to know is if these are indeed the Wave 5 Scouts, when will they start showing up in stores?

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: Freeway Jazz, Breakdown, and recolor scouts on ebay - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Animated Freeway Jazz and Revenge of the Fallen Scout Recolor Images Discussion