New, clear images of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave!

Soundwave-1

At long last! After being teased many times with blurry pictures, we are proud to present four clear images of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave in robot mode! These images finally give a good idea of what Soundwave will look like, including a clear look at Soundwave’s head and the back of the robot mode!

1. NIDARAM12's Avatar NIDARAM12 says

Awesome. Looks badass now! I still think it's a preview figure, though... but that doesn't mean it's any less cool.

2. General Tekno's Avatar General Tekno says

Why do I get the feeling that these are the pics that Yizhi showed the people who were interested in buying the figure?

Peaugh, can you confirm or deny that?

3. Bass X0's Avatar Bass X0 says

Its NOT G1 Soundwave so yes, liberties can be taken with how he looks even his face.

4. Ash from Carolina's Avatar Ash from Carolina says

Looks a little busy in the mask area. Wonder if that's just for the Cybertron mode or if the Earth mode will also look that way?

5. Bendimus Prime's Avatar Bendimus Prime says

Wow, I really like the movie take on the G1 head, very cool. I'm with NIDARAM12 on this being a new Deluxe preview figure, maybe followed up by a Voyager class Earth mode?

6. Eric's Avatar Eric says

Dear Fwiffo,

You owe me a new pair of pants. I crapped myself in sheer amazement of this toy.

Sincerely, Eric

Anywho, I have to agree with Nidaram12, this has to be a preview figure of sorts. I mean, it IS the first ROTF toy we've actually seen so far (not counting Universe Superion, that's just a Universe toy in ROTF packaging). If so, then maybe we might see more Preview figures...

7. eyeballkid's Avatar eyeballkid says

Hmmm....too much grey, and the sculpted fists are kinda odd. Hopefully he looks better in the movie. His face is also longish, yet reminiscent of Soundwave.

No way in hell I'm buying this.

8. Peaugh's Avatar Peaugh says

Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post

Peaugh, can you confirm or deny that?
    Nope, these are new to me. And STILL mistransformed, albeit closer to the actual product.

9. Grimlocka go-go's Avatar Grimlocka go-go says

Interesting, must have one weird looking altmode, and i agree about an earlier "vector prime" feel to it

10. There are more replies on The 2005 Boards.

Keep reading: At long last! Good soundwave pics! - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › New, clear images of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave! Discussion