Transformers Animated Happy Meal Promotion is the next McDonalds Toy Promotion

HMOp

G1Wheeljack of our 2005 Boards has reported that the McDonalds Transformers Animated promotion will be the next Happy Meal toy after the currently running Kung Fu Panda promotion. It will be running alongside a My Little Pony promotion so there will probably only be half a dozen Happy Meal toys made, including the previously reported Happy Meal Optimus Prime (pictured) and Megatron.

1. G1Wheeljack's Avatar G1Wheeljack says

After going to my local Wal-Mart hunting for Animated, I stopped at McDonalds to get a snack. I then noticed that the bottom of a happy meal box where they say which toy's next said none other than Transfromers Animated. However, it also listed My Little Pony, which figures as TFA is more of a boy toy than unisex which unfortunatley means that we'll probably get only 5-6 Transfromers, so apart form Optimus & Megatron who've been confirmed, i'm guessing we'll be getting Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Starscream and maybe someone elselike prowl, Ratchet or maybe Lugnut.

2. SPLIT LIP's Avatar SPLIT LIP says

Neat! With all the people who eat MAC DAH-NOLDS this'll be a great advertisment.

3. G1Wheeljack's Avatar G1Wheeljack says

Originally Posted by twee View Post
    You happen to know when this promotion will start?
    Unfortunatley no, but It'll probably be a few weeks, they just started a new toy line for Kung Fu Panda, I think it might be sometime around when Animated's official release date was.

4. Spiderus Prime's Avatar Spiderus Prime says

Maybe Starscream,Bumblebee,Grimlock,Lockdown join with Optimus and Megatron.

5. MaikeruSan's Avatar MaikeruSan says

I quit eating there when I tasted the food. Id say we give them points for creative ways to prepare it. I think ill stick to the real figures.

6. Rattrap's Avatar Rattrap says

Mabe there will be some coupons for discounts in the real toys like there was in the BM toys way back when they had them. Scary that I remember that from when I was little.

Keep reading: TFA next for McDonalds - Page 2

Join the Conversation! › Transformers Animated Happy Meal Promotion is the next McDonalds Toy Promotion Discussion